Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any good package for golf in JKT, Bogor?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TienSin
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Any good package for golf in JKT, Bogor? Empty
PostSubject: Any good package for golf in JKT, Bogor?   Any good package for golf in JKT, Bogor? I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:25 pm

Anyone played in Jarkata Bogor before, I herad there are quite a few good sourse. Anyone can help recommend a trustworthy agent? Thanks
Back to top Go down
artchang00
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Any good package for golf in JKT, Bogor?   Any good package for golf in JKT, Bogor? I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:01 am

TienSin wrote:
Anyone played in Jarkata Bogor before, I herad there are quite a few good sourse. Anyone can help recommend a trustworthy agent? Thanks

There's this Golf network- IGC. Here's the message from them to me recently:

16 May at 09:06

Dear Fellow Golfers,

A bit of revision on Halim 1 & 2 (reduced rate) and adding Permata Krakatau.

Where in the world that you can play 18 holes of golf in nice surrounding and accompanied by caddy and only pay Rp 200.000 or less?? Use your IGC Card in the following courses (weekdays special IGC rate, walking):

Matoa Nasional: Rp 110.000
Pondok Cabe: Rp 130.000
Pangkalan Jati: Rp 150.000
Halim 1 & 2: Rp 178.000
Sedana: Rp 135.000
Karawang International: Rp 150.000
Permata Krakatau: Rp 145.500

Martabe, Medan: Rp 130.000
Bukit Barisan, Tuntungan: Rp 100.000

Paling heboh!
Kedaton: Rp 190.000 including buggy twin sharing!

Utilize your IGC Card more!

Happy Golfing,
Amrie Noor
Chief

P.S.
1. Daftarkan diri Anda segera untuk mendapatkan IGC Card: Kartu Sakti Golf Tiada Dua.
Apply online at www.igcgolf.org, or send your data to BB PIN 2557B6AE! Atau kirim email kosong ke: igccard@gmail.com untuk mendapatkan formulir aplikasi.

2. Join IGC milis untuk info turnamen IGC dan main bareng, click: indonesiagolfcommunity-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Back to top Go down
artchang00
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Any good package for golf in JKT, Bogor?   Any good package for golf in JKT, Bogor? I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:54 am

I'd like to add that I'm no way associated with IGC but was very keen to join cos I do spend considerable time in Jakarta.

I've played at Matoa and they usually have the age discounts on Tues and Thurs which means if you are 40 years old, you get 40% off the green fees. Typically, I pay about Idr157,000 with caddy. The IGC card is about the same when you add the caddy.
Back to top Go down
TienSin
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Any good package for golf in JKT, Bogor?   Any good package for golf in JKT, Bogor? I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Thank you very much. You are of great help cheers
Back to top Go down
Fatboy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Fatboy

PostSubject: Re: Any good package for golf in JKT, Bogor?   Any good package for golf in JKT, Bogor? I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:24 pm

Played there once last year and it is 100% walking course; pity the caddy who carried my steel shaft set all the way.

Quite hard to find the place as well; the trip to the course was long as I stayed in Manga Dua.

artchang00 wrote:
I'd like to add that I'm no way associated with IGC but was very keen to join cos I do spend considerable time in Jakarta.

I've played at Matoa and they usually have the age discounts on Tues and Thurs which means if you are 40 years old, you get 40% off the green fees. Typically, I pay about Idr157,000 with caddy. The IGC card is about the same when you add the caddy.

Last edited by Fatboy on Tue May 18, 2010 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.permatex.com
artchang00
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Any good package for golf in JKT, Bogor?   Any good package for golf in JKT, Bogor? I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:30 pm

Those caddies are very helpful and knowledgeable esp to newbies like me. I learnt a fair bit from them. Better than the cute caddies in many other clubs. They would be more suited to better players who prefers some eye candies Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any good package for golf in JKT, Bogor?   Any good package for golf in JKT, Bogor? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any good package for golf in JKT, Bogor?
Page 1 of 1