Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question on shop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ironstarz
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
ironstarz

Question on shop Empty
PostSubject: Question on shop   Question on shop I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:21 pm

I went to Far East looking for TM Rescue , saw one for sale at abt 160. I compared the price to other places, the difference kind of huge. My question is does any shops in SG sell fakes?
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

Question on shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question on shop   Question on shop I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:26 pm

Oh Taylormade stuff u will need TFP to advice you on that.
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

Question on shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question on shop   Question on shop I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:34 pm

ironstarz wrote:
I went to Far East looking for TM Rescue , saw one for sale at abt 160. I compared the price to other places, the difference kind of huge. My question is does any shops in SG sell fakes?

Do not think they sell fake ones.

But I find their prices a bit higher then what you can find on the forum marketplace. With a bit lucky (and staking Andrew-golf and Titu's WTS postings) there are a lot of good buys here..

Which TM rescue are you looking for? older models tend to be quite cheaper. Eg Burner 08 (the one with big B) hybrid are going for $130 brand new in marketplace!
Back to top Go down
ironstarz
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
ironstarz

Question on shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question on shop   Question on shop I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:46 pm

nrafee wrote:
ironstarz wrote:

Do not think they sell fake ones.

But I find their prices a bit higher then what you can find on the forum marketplace. With a bit lucky (and staking Andrew-golf and Titu's WTS postings) there are a lot of good buys here..

Which TM rescue are you looking for? older models tend to be quite cheaper. Eg Burner 08 (the one with big B) hybrid are going for $130 brand new in marketplace!

I'm looking for the 09 model 19 degree Stiff Flex ( US Spec) Been lurking in the marketplace for some good deal,i agree sometimes we see good stuff but then not suitable for me yet Sad
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

Question on shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question on shop   Question on shop I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:50 pm

09 model, should be $248 for a brand new. I am a newbie, so at half the price, I dun really mind a model that is 2 year old, neither would it make a difference to my practice at this stage.
Back to top Go down
ironstarz
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
ironstarz

Question on shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question on shop   Question on shop I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:53 pm

nrafee wrote:
09 model, should be $248 for a brand new. I am a newbie, so at half the price, I dun really mind a model that is 2 year old, neither would it make a difference to my practice at this stage.

I also won't mind a 08 or older model as well, but just gotta come in the specs i wan Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question on shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question on shop   Question on shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question on shop
Page 1 of 1