Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maybank M'sian Open

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
golfball_lover
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Maybank M'sian Open Empty
PostSubject: Maybank M'sian Open   Maybank M'sian Open I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:10 pm

trust those golf addicts would have watched today's final which saw the brilliant 18 yr old NOH from Korea pipped KJ
Choi by one stroke with an amazing 3rd shot into the PAR 5 18 which was just about a putter-length for a Birdie ! I learnt
something from the scene.....Never quit and play your best shot even in trouble ! Stay focused. BTW I play off a 11 hcap.
I play twice a week .
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TigaWood

PostSubject: Re: Maybank M'sian Open   Maybank M'sian Open I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:27 pm

That was an amazing 3rd shot by Noh.
Welcome golfball, you lucky fellow can play so many rounds!
Back to top Go down
http://www.HuatLeow.com
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Maybank M'sian Open   Maybank M'sian Open I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:01 pm

Welcome Bro GolfBall... I have one almost similarity as you.....while you play twice a week.....I dream of playing twice a week.....

On the M'sia Open.....I quite puzzled....why Noh...can drop so far back till have a clear line to the green......this is where I guess the rule is quite 'disturbing'...Also, why cant the move the wood fence and get him to play fm his original line...(which i think is not as good line)
Back to top Go down
golfball_lover
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Maybank M'sian Open   Maybank M'sian Open I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:57 am

seebayho wrote:
That was an amazing 3rd shot by Noh.
Welcome golfball, you lucky fellow can play so many rounds!

Aiyah..when you old man many things can do ..also many htings don't do also can lah ! Like Jack Neo....he gets 22 yr old
coz he old man ! Anyway...we can always meet to lunch and chat chat and maybe sometimes golf ! I have busy
schedule so we must arrange in advance. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
golfball_lover
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Maybank M'sian Open   Maybank M'sian Open I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:03 am

Duval_S wrote:
Welcome Bro GolfBall... I have one almost similarity as you.....while you play twice a week.....I dream of playing twice a week.....

On the M'sia Open.....I quite puzzled....why Noh...can drop so far back till have a clear line to the green......this is where I guess the rule is quite 'disturbing'...Also, why cant the move the wood fence and get him to play fm his original line...(which i think is not as good line)

Dreams can come true lah ! On the RELIEF(free drop) that NOH SEUNG YUL had on the 18th ...the wooden fence is
declared an obstruction so he can't play from there. He was lucky to get a somewhat clear line to play his 3rd shot.
But the execution of the shot was the key factor...the drop was simply perfect to roll down to the hole ! A shot hard
to repeat though ! At 18.....he's simply brilliant and I think he's slightly ahead of RYO ISHIKAWA. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybank M'sian Open   Maybank M'sian Open I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybank M'sian Open
Page 1 of 1