Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maybank Malaysian Open: Larrazabal jumped into a lake to escape attack from hornets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kim001
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Maybank Malaysian Open: Larrazabal jumped into a lake to escape attack from hornets Empty
PostSubject: Maybank Malaysian Open: Larrazabal jumped into a lake to escape attack from hornets   Maybank Malaysian Open: Larrazabal jumped into a lake to escape attack from hornets I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:24 pm

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf-central/larrazabal-jumps-lake-escape-hornet-attack/

This is scary:
"They were three times the size of bees. They were huge and like 30 or 40 of them started to attack me big time," Larrazabal said.
Back to top Go down
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy
haragolfer

Maybank Malaysian Open: Larrazabal jumped into a lake to escape attack from hornets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybank Malaysian Open: Larrazabal jumped into a lake to escape attack from hornets   Maybank Malaysian Open: Larrazabal jumped into a lake to escape attack from hornets I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:32 pm

scary thought. luckily haven't seen that Singapore before.  but I have encountered sand flies at changi airforce course.
Back to top Go down

Maybank Malaysian Open: Larrazabal jumped into a lake to escape attack from hornets
Page 1 of 1