Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Official Handicap is.....

Go down 
+16
benhogan
mUAr_cHEe
samT
jaketang
DGman
Ssquirrel
Lamts18
Duval_S
Khorkar
icejazz
slinger
Kopi Towkay
JL
siaw8
S70B
shotah
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
benhogan
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Official Handicap is.....   My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:26 am

http://www.sga.org.sg/gms_wb_Handicap.aspx

15.2 MC
Back to top Go down
shotah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
shotah

PostSubject: Re: My Official Handicap is.....   My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:30 am

benhogan wrote:
http://www.sga.org.sg/gms_wb_Handicap.aspx

15.2 MC

Thanks Benhogan for the info.

MC, since you 15.2, you got to give me 1 - 1. thanks!
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: My Official Handicap is.....   My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:33 am

nb. sibei stalker leh you.

what colour underwear i wearing today?
Back to top Go down
benhogan
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: My Official Handicap is.....   My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:35 am

shhh.
Back to top Go down
shotah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
shotah

PostSubject: Re: My Official Handicap is.....   My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:36 am

NB.... you confirm wearing the Victoria Secret June Men's special one lah..... You told me you like the silky feel as you will be hanging loose. Razz
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: My Official Handicap is.....   My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:56 am

shotah wrote:

Pai seh, what i mean is if your handicap is taken from at a malaysia or indonesia golf course, then you are by default a 10 hcper.
No wonder I play like 24 but my handicap card from Malaysia keep on giving me closer to 10 Mad I think their calculation have a magnet toward 10 is it? scratch
Can give me 5-5 in this case? 24-12(your potential) = 12, you still wu hua leh Wink
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: My Official Handicap is.....   My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:18 am

Wah liao, with your review on 14/14 long drive protoK, I would give HCP 8. How can you be 24? Big buaya...
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: My Official Handicap is.....   My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:47 am

Wah liao, 13/14 become 14/14, short drive become long drive, 24 become 8, non buaya become big buaya..... U try using a 7 iron to drive 14/14 fairway and you tell me whether you can get HCP 8 or not? confused
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: My Official Handicap is.....   My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:49 am

ha ha. But I heard yr 7 iron can hit 180m..... Very Happy

Just kiddin hor...
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: My Official Handicap is.....   My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:15 pm

I only wish my driver can hit that distance consistently Smile
Back to top Go down
siaw8
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
siaw8

PostSubject: Re: My Official Handicap is.....   My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:38 pm

JC... u r officially the biggest buaya in the forum.. follow closely by SS.. and next the up and coming Shotah... stop denying lah..
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

PostSubject: Re: My Official Handicap is.....   My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:46 pm

shotah wrote:

AIyah, dun say i not steady lah.... I give you 1 -1 at warren, then you give me 2-2 at laguna lah, but our bet is that if I win at both, you must buy a set of ikasu or Prototype for our next outing... swee boh... If i lose, I buy you makan lah... or we can play 1 stroke 2 dollar.
Hehehe.. bro, just kidding with you lah; no need to give strokes..
I think part of the fun is in the negotiation of strokes and thrash talking.
For most; the small bets are there to help give some pressure and focus to make the game slightly more fun; and not to try to make money off the other guy.

Actually I don't really believe in giving/taking strokes, unless the difference in skills are really lop sided. Then again how to decide how many strokes is fair Question Smile

But I'm very impressed with your golf progress; I think you have the talent, focus and passion to easily become a strong single h'capper in less than a year.
For me, I like messing around with my swing to see how many different ways I can try to hit the ball, but don't have the talent and am too lazy to invest more time into practise, so I am realistic about the level of golf I can play.

For those reading all this nonsense; I guess one of the ways to quickly improve is to have a goal to work towards.
Sometimes having a goal like "Break 80 in 3mths time" etc, is not enough, especially if the goal seems like too far to reach.
It's good to join in a group of golf gila ppl, have friendly matches and try to win against some of the ppl on this forum, to spark more interest in the game.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
samT
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
samT

PostSubject: Re: My Official Handicap is.....   My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:53 pm

SS,

I have the same problem as you lei - lazy. I think my golf level can only go down from here...sigh...
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

PostSubject: Re: My Official Handicap is.....   My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:56 pm

samT wrote:
SS,

I have the same problem as you lei - lazy. I think my golf level can only go down from here...sigh...
Not lazy.... diffrent priorities at the moment 8) ....

Hahahaa... just trying to find a nice way to say, "LAZY".
Back to top Go down
samT
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
samT

PostSubject: Re: My Official Handicap is.....   My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:57 pm

aw...then i have big problem liao Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: My Official Handicap is.....   My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Slinger is joining my thursday game. So bro, how do u wanna settle? lol!
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: My Official Handicap is.....   My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:55 pm

Ssquirrel wrote:

It's good to join in a group of golf gila ppl, have friendly matches and try to win against some of the ppl on this forum, to spark more interest in the game.. Laughing
Ya, agreed with you on the play more but don't agree on your saying that you have no talent. I worked very hard but still play like a 24, you so lazy but handicap 11.3, who got talent? Sad - for your information, my golfing age is about the same as you.
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: My Official Handicap is.....   My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:53 pm

sigh.... then i can jump down from building liao....

no talent..... cureently no time.... even have, always confused my ownself....
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: My Official Handicap is.....   My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:59 pm

jaketang wrote:
sigh.... then i can jump down from building liao....

no talent..... cureently no time.... even have, always confused my ownself....

Cheer up Bro... i have been there before .... there always the next game ...
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: My Official Handicap is.....   My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:11 pm

bro lamts18,

see when u r free and playing local games, feel like joining you and have some inspiration. (of course few weeks later when my back recovered)...

shld learn lots from you.

cheers.
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: My Official Handicap is.....   My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:19 pm

jaketang wrote:
bro lamts18,

see when u r free and playing local games, feel like joining you and have some inspiration. (of course few weeks later when my back recovered)...

shld learn lots from you.

cheers.

Bro, Don't say that... i don't think you can learn much from me... There are much better players here who can advise and guide you... i'm a beginner too and my swing is not consistent.. when you rested and recovered, just give me a shout and we have a range session, i guess a Golf pro is the best person for you to seek advise.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: My Official Handicap is.....   My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:07 pm

Mine's 19.6, but I play 24.
Back to top Go down
clarencekim
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
clarencekim

PostSubject: Re: My Official Handicap is.....   My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:52 pm

This Golf Club applies to sum here also:

http://buoyo.co.cc

CK

Razz
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: My Official Handicap is.....   My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:53 pm

slinger wrote:
S70B wrote:
Slinger you damn niow lor. I gave him 5-5 at his home course leh. You should do the same.

no wonder u kenna buaya..... how to give 5-5 on home course, your name jeff-rey meh?

I think you are Jeff-rey (jiak free or eat free) and he is henry (heng liu or pay money). Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Official Handicap is.....   My Official Handicap is..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Official Handicap is.....
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3