Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Attire

Go down 
+25
birthstone
mylim
Raquel
anna
mojojojo
nientsu
hoelwill
scubababe
jd8
alvin7379
Tituman
golf_snowman
hillgreen
clarencekim
Ant
olivewine
eiji
mUAr_cHEe
kevlee69
botak
shorthitter
Turbo
pocketace
opus
Duval_S
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

Golf Attire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:30 pm

I used to be very 'Gang Hoh' to golf without any protection... sun burn or lobster face became a normal thingy after a golf game. But my friend was warning me constantly that I should take care of myself... no longer 16-18 years old... hehe

So I started wearing long pants and using sun block. Very uncomfortable at first but I feel much better after a game. Last time I used to feel dead tired and restless after a game... but after using 'protection', I feel much much better... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:50 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
I used to be very 'Gang Hoh' to golf without any protection... sun burn or lobster face became a normal thingy after a golf game. But my friend was warning me constantly that I should take care of myself... no longer 16-18 years old... hehe

So I started wearing long pants and using sun block. Very uncomfortable at first but I feel much better after a game. Last time I used to feel dead tired and restless after a game... but after using 'protection', I feel much much better... Smile

me too, used to dun care. until skin a lot of freckles and i went adonis, spent almost 3k on facial then can lighten the freckles. regret being 'dun care'
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:57 pm

opus wrote:

me too, used to dun care. until skin a lot of freckles and i went adonis, spent almost 3k on facial then can lighten the freckles. regret being 'dun care'

Hum... now I know who is the rich tai tai in this forum... What a Face
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:53 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
opus wrote:

Hum... now I know who is the rich tai tai in this forum... What a Face

installment plan lah
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:45 pm

Oh no, now I know need to spend so much on facial stuff, I better go buy some sunblock lotion...haha !
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:56 pm

golf_snowman wrote:
Oh no, now I know need to spend so much on facial stuff, I better go buy some sunblock lotion...haha !

Now that tai tai opus is already a member of Adonis... I am sure she can get you a good discount when she introduce in as a new member! hehe... lol!
Back to top Go down
jd8
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:02 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Is there a unspoken rule on the shortness of bermuda one can wear on the golf course?

today, saw the LPGA on Telly....wah some of the shorts are quite short and was wondering if the same can apply to guy

I was very inspired after watching HSBC Womens Champions 2009 with the very short shorts some players wore. So I turned up at JCC with my short shorts too. I was unceremoniously rejected at registration and directed to the pro shop to buy something more suitable. In the end I paid for a pair of skorts, changed into it before teeing off, and learnt that I'm no LPGA player, so different rules apply pig

Anyway I've stuck to skorts since then but now thinking of pants instead as the tan lines look awful.....
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:13 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
golf_snowman wrote:

Now that tai tai opus is already a member of Adonis... I am sure she can get you a good discount when she introduce in as a new member! hehe... lol!

Yah man I'm sure U can get discount......but warning: once u step in, they will psycho u to sign up, hard to walk out w/o handing over your credit card. haha
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:15 pm

opus wrote:

Yah man I'm sure U can get discount......but warning: once u step in, they will psycho u to sign up, hard to walk out w/o handing over your credit card. haha

haha.. I can understand... becos my wife encounter the same problem...

The difference is... she sign MY CARD!!!!! Stretcher
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:16 pm

jd8 wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
Is there a unspoken rule on the shortness of bermuda one can wear on the golf course?

today, saw the LPGA on Telly....wah some of the shorts are quite short and was wondering if the same can apply to guy

I was very inspired after watching HSBC Womens Champions 2009 with the very short shorts some players wore. So I turned up at JCC with my short shorts too. I was unceremoniously rejected at registration and directed to the pro shop to buy something more suitable. In the end I paid for a pair of skorts, changed into it before teeing off, and learnt that I'm no LPGA player, so different rules apply pig

Anyway I've stuck to skorts since then but now thinking of pants instead as the tan lines look awful.....

JCC is weird one.
I played with an overseas lady pro and she wanted to too up from white, they dont allow, they say only must red tee cos she is lady, pro or not
LOL
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:50 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
opus wrote:

haha.... Lesson learn, dnt bring credit card there, just bring minimu
cash... Ok I admit, me cheapo...haha
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:53 pm

golf_snowman wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
opus wrote:

they got tactic to tackle this: they will say leave $100 deposit...or else the package promo no more liao........then they say say say say say, until u agree.
I tried yr tactic before also Embarassed
Back to top Go down
scubababe
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:58 pm

jd8 wrote:
Duval_S wrote:

i was quite surprised by the attire of some of the LPGA players in the thai tournament too, its really Hot pants! so why if even on the pro circuit they can wear that, we as social players can't! Although I dun like to expose my legs to the sun but sometimes i rather tan most of my leg then have uneven line from the thigh.
Back to top Go down
hoelwill
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
hoelwill

PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:40 pm

wei
You already may have tanned the legs up when you go scuba dibing liaoz...whats the diff wor..
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:45 pm

opus wrote:
golf_snowman wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
opus wrote:

they got tactic to tackle this: they will say leave $100 deposit...or else the package promo no more liao........then they say say say say say, until u agree.
I tried yr tactic before also Embarassed

me on the way to buy sun block lotion now... Die die not gg to do facial...haha !
Back to top Go down
scubababe
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:45 pm

hoelwill wrote:
wei
You already may have tanned the legs up when you go scuba dibing liaoz...whats the diff wor..

whahaha nooo... i am a dive once a year diver!!
Back to top Go down
hoelwill
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
hoelwill

PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:48 pm

haiz never live up to ur nick...
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:50 pm

i wanna dive also cannot...damn sad............i miss diving
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Quote :
scubababe wrote:
jd8 wrote:
Duval_S wrote:

i was quite surprised by the attire of some of the LPGA players in the thai tournament too, its really Hot pants! so why if even on the pro circuit they can wear that, we as social players can't! Although I dun like to expose my legs to the sun but sometimes i rather tan most of my leg then have uneven line from the thigh.

errr...lemme take a crack at guessing? Becos the LPGA players can back their dressing with their game... and tats why I am going back to my 'farm ware' coz of the 'gardening' I do at the course
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:00 pm

Can men play golf in shorts like these?

Hot shorts
Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:26 pm

nientsu wrote:

Hot shorts

With your legs? cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
mojojojo
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper
mojojojo

PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:00 am

nientsu wrote:

Hot shorts

if u have leg muscle like him, why not? Razz
Back to top Go down
anna
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
anna

PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:52 am

play in the evening and u dun have to worry about the tan lines! =x
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:56 am

anna wrote:

Not enough time for full 18. then also if play at night, no good for me. i hit the ball too far. cannot see. Razz
Back to top Go down
anna
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
anna

PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:58 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
anna wrote:

Not enough time for full 18. then also if play at night, no good for me. i hit the ball too far. cannot see. Razz

haha... ok. understand. but i think regarding the tan lines, its worse for ladies then for guys?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Attire   Golf Attire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Attire
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next