Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Favorite Female Golfers~

Go down 
+40
TSL
ultraman
DGman
ironfist
mowen
Technospaz
mervyntan
chocoman
shorthitter
nientsu
Gray
jaketang
jtek
digdug888
nutty88
ping ping
S70B
clarencekim
Elbry
sunny
Lamts18
siaw8
Ssquirrel
rocky
redbull
frosTEE
benhogan
Kopi Towkay
shotah
m0i
mUAr_cHEe
nemo
JL
golf_snowman
Roystonnn
supra
Duval_S
Khorkar
Uncle Lau
missmoon
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:33 am

ping ping wrote:
Ssquirrel wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
Aiyoh. Frostee is really nice'lah. Just go and say hello. She's very friendly and can tcss with anyone. She's also knowledgeable about golf so don't feel shy to ask her for advice.
Bro, you always there tcss with her, of course ppl like me and jaketang no chance and oso paiseh to go intro ourselves mah...hahahaha Razz

Yah, no need to be pai seh! Must be MANLY! She's very open toall golf talks and small chit chats. BE A MAN! Remember don't be rude hor...

If u have anything to ask abt the golf industry, she's pretty well covered. dun be shy ^^

i wan to ask herto show me how to hold my putter correctly. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ping ping
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
ping ping

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:38 am

chocoman wrote:

i wan to ask herto show me how to hold my putter correctly. Embarassed

Just ask lah............. Jia you Jia you. But putting grips sometimes very personal, so it won't be like one style fits all.
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:39 am

i paiseh mah!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:40 am

btw.. who is in the left and centre. i know JL on the rite
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:40 am

ai ai ai...stay focused boys...starting next week frostee will be at OCC 2 days a week. which days, i dunno know.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:42 am

how to stay focused...?

which day??

i want to drop by pay BF a visit...
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:45 am

Yoo Hooooo..... i stay in AMK ! OCC very near .....

good putt
Back to top Go down
ultraman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ultraman

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:48 am

Ping, aren't u going to use the 'bunnies pose' picture for yr avatar
Back to top Go down
ping ping
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
ping ping

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:56 am

ultraman wrote:
Ping, aren't u going to use the 'bunnies pose' picture for yr avatar

HAR! Hi "KOR KOR" Jie jie haven't upload the pictures yet! Upload already i immediately change!
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:59 am

chocoman wrote:
btw.. who is in the left and centre. i know JL on the rite

HELP
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:03 am

You buy me Teh Tarik, i PM you !

Face Hug
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:04 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
You buy me Teh Tarik, i PM you !

Face Hug

i'd buy you roti telur, roti tissue and teh tarik..... and also throw in 'my kiss of death swing'.... how?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:07 am

ON AH !!!!!!! but i think 3 of them got BF leow leh ....all 3 BF are either Tom Cruise or Yakuza standard leh....

How ?

scratch
Back to top Go down
Kopi Towkay
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Kopi Towkay

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:40 am

JL wrote:
LOL... Thanks for supporting Singapore Players Uncle Lau!

The Khee Sisters!! All the way =D

JL, Like your latest avatar photo.

My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 JL184-70

But can't figure out if your are holding up your left hand to soften the heated beam of light you had to under go at the Police Station interrogation

OR

Finally confessing, after relentless questioning, just how many BIRDIES you made on the Back Nine at Keppel last Friday!!

Have a Grand Day and I fully support and recommend a separate topic list highlighting the achievements: past, present, and FUTURE of all the Girls, Ladies and Women involved in any matter that deals with SINGAPORE GOLF.

Cheers, KT

Last edited by Kopi Towkay on Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:41 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
ON AH !!!!!!! but i think 3 of them got BF leow leh ....all 3 BF are either Tom Cruise or Yakuza standard leh....

How ?

scratch

warming up ( my kiss od death swing)./.......... bounce
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:48 am

Stretcher
Back to top Go down
frosTEE
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
frosTEE

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:11 pm

Sorry for missing in action for the past few days~ Busy with the Golf Punk Event held at W.C.C.

Did not know that i am in Golf Digest??? Hmm.... sure or not?

And feel free to approach me at the den if you need any tips ^^ dun need to be shy

Will post the pictures soon. Trying to decide to post it on the forum or on facebook page... Any good suggestions on that?
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:37 pm

frosTEE wrote:
Sorry for missing in action for the past few days~ Busy with the Golf Punk Event held at W.C.C.

Did not know that i am in Golf Digest??? Hmm.... sure or not?

And feel free to approach me at the den if you need any tips ^^ dun need to be shy

Will post the pictures soon. Trying to decide to post it on the forum or on facebook page... Any good suggestions on that?

Yup, you're in GD Singapore. Post in both forum and FB'lah.
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:52 pm

wah... we got a star liao....
Back to top Go down
JL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JL

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:19 pm

Kopi Towkay wrote:
JL wrote:

But can't figure out if your are holding up your left hand to soften the heated beam of light you had to under go at the Police Station interrogation

OR

Finally confessing, after relentless questioning, just how many BIRDIES you made on the Back Nine at Keppel last Friday!!

Have a Grand Day and I fully support and recommend a separate topic list highlighting the achievements: past, present, and FUTURE of all the Girls, Ladies and Women involved in any matter that deals with SINGAPORE GOLF.

Cheers, KT

hehe KT,

I am changing the Avatar to keep up with your standard.. haha.. cos u say I keep changing so i must live up to your expectations.. haha..

I didnt make any birdies on the Back 9 =(.. But I did have 5 birdies at JCC the other day hehe.. but still shot even par.. so its was kinda Boo =( ..
Back to top Go down
TSL
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
TSL

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:24 pm

Hi JL,

Nice avatar, now we all have something to look forward to, to see when is your next avatar update. I met your sister frosTEE the other day, was a pleasure speaking to her. Smile

Heard you're a very good golfer, and hope you'll fulfill all your aspirations in golf. You go girl! cheers
Back to top Go down
ping ping
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
ping ping

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:28 pm

TSL! Female Golfer as well? Welcome to the Female Golfers Group! hehe ^^
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:31 pm

JL wrote:
Kopi Towkay wrote:
JL wrote:

OR

Cheers, KT

hehe KT,

I am changing the Avatar to keep up with your standard.. haha.. cos u say I keep changing so i must live up to your expectations.. haha..

I didnt make any birdies on the Back 9 =(.. But I did have 5 birdies at JCC the other day hehe.. but still shot even par.. so its was kinda Boo =( ..

5 birdiesssssssss....
Beer Beer Beer

You're good Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
TSL
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
TSL

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:38 pm

ping ping wrote:
TSL! Female Golfer as well? Welcome to the Female Golfers Group! hehe ^^

Hi pingping,

Thanks for your friendly welcome! Smile Hehe, I'm really a beginner hoping to learn more along the way. Maybe someday can learn some golfing tips from you babes, heard so much about the pretty Khee sisters. Wink
Back to top Go down
JL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JL

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:56 am

TSL wrote:
Hi JL,

Nice avatar, now we all have something to look forward to, to see when is your next avatar update. I met your sister frosTEE the other day, was a pleasure speaking to her. Smile

Heard you're a very good golfer, and hope you'll fulfill all your aspirations in golf. You go girl! cheers

Thank you TSL =)

I am not as good as she say ... She always exagerrate things.. But I can play better than average I guess.. After all I have been playing for more than 10 years =)

New Avatar tomorrow he he
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Female Golfers~   My Favorite Female Golfers~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Favorite Female Golfers~
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next