Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive)

Go down 
+14
ghoonk
pushslice
botak
golf_nut
DGman
frosTEE
jurongtiger
Khorkar
nientsu
golf_snowman
mUAr_cHEe
eiji
Technospaz
S70B
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Winston
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Winston

PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive)   PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:06 pm

Envious envious....goal for this year has changed, save enough $$$ to go for next year's show and go on a shopping spree!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive)   PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:09 pm

ghoonk, I drool at these coming up next:

Was at the Tablerock booth. All the collectibles were laid out for all to see:

NASA headcover. Thats right folks, USD$800
PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 D22

PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 D24
PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 D23

PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 SC8
PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 SC7
PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 SC6
PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 SC5

Anyone wanna guess how much the twisty neck cost?
PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 SC4

PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 SC3
PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 SC2
PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 SC1

The Notchback Xperimental upclose
PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 SC9
PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 SC10

Will post the cost of the twisty neck later. Nearly dropped it and shat myself when I picked it up to check the price.
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive)   PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:16 pm

ghoonk: B-330S is decent but I'm still a Titleist fan when it comes to balls.

Pushslice: yes I saw the BMW booth but din take any photos. I din know what they were doing there until I read your article. Couple of Race Queens there but I have seen finer specimens so din bother to take any photos.

The PGA show is a must go if you are a die-hard fan of golf. That said, its not really open to public so you really have to find someone in the industry to go with you.

I was fortunate that Grant took care of my ticket as he was coming over do some TPI stuff. We had fun at the show together and went home with heaps of training aids. Those who are taking lessons in Keppel will probably see his stash when he returns to teaching in 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive)   PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:24 pm

Another reason why I want to hit my retirement targets early, so I can move into the golf industry Smile
Back to top Go down
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive)   PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:26 pm

I'm guessing twisty neck is around USD3k?

The Scotty & Co. putters are a thing of beauty. Sterling silver insert. Too bad I wont have the heart to game this, and wife won't pick up the game Razz
Back to top Go down
ralphlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ralphlim

PostSubject: Re: PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive)   PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:40 pm

S70B;

any pictures of TaylorMade booth? how can no pics for the so many TM fans here in GR.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive)   PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:42 pm

ghoonk wrote:

The Scotty & Co. putters are a thing of beauty. Sterling silver insert. Too bad I wont have the heart to game this, and wife won't pick up the game Razz

Guess again mate. Razz

I just told Moon. She nearly fainted.

But then, here's the thing: its not the most valuable putter in the list. Can you also guess which one is it?
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive)   PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:44 pm

Ralph, you know the funny thing?

TM and Nike were absent!

Nike was only at the Demo Day.

I was looking fwd to seeing their Supertri and new models with different shaft options...too bad.
Back to top Go down
Winston
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Winston

PostSubject: Re: PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive)   PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:49 pm

ghoonk wrote:
Another reason why I want to hit my retirement targets early, so I can move into the golf industry Smile

Hope you achieve it ASAP!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ralphlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ralphlim

PostSubject: Re: PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive)   PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:03 pm

S70B wrote:
Ralph, you know the funny thing?

TM and Nike were absent!

Nike was only at the Demo Day.

I was looking fwd to seeing their Supertri and new models with different shaft options...too bad.

Wasted man.... was looking forward to see some pictures of TM new latest Burner Driver, which is supposely lightly than Burner 09 and more chuio

no worries man, really envy you, not many folks will ever get a chance to attend such PGA shows...enjoy man...
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive)   PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:03 pm

Now you make me all the more gian to go for lessons once Grant is back to check out the training aids. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive)   PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:10 pm

For the other Scotty fans

Taken from THP's forum
PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 776182820_PwNyZ-X2

PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 776182904_k8w8x-X2

PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 776182870_o3jsk-X2

PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 776182034_kYSps-L

PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 776182640_e399A-L

PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 776182647_g6rX6-L

PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 776182363_D7LcM-L

PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 776182431_rbPva-L

PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 776182785_WxJV4-L

PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 776182672_i7EiC-L

PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 776182238_PEbhi-L

PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 776182194_RWUQs-L

PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 776182156_SnX5M-L

PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 776182119_uAMtd-L

PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 776182119_uAMtd-L

These were not taken at the Titleist booth. These are Scotty Cameron at the Cameron Collector booth, but I thought they fit best here.

PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 776196266_WzJFH-L

PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 776196353_kjbzn-L
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive)   PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:12 pm

ralphlim wrote:
S70B;

any pictures of TaylorMade booth? how can no pics for the so many TM fans here in GR.... Very Happy

TM made an announcement months ago that they will not be at the show.
Back to top Go down
Winston
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Winston

PostSubject: Re: PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive)   PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:13 pm

Got this off youtube....

Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive)   PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:08 pm

S70B wrote:
ghoonk wrote:

Guess again mate. Razz

But then, here's the thing: its not the most valuable putter in the list. Can you also guess which one is it?

The Twisty Neck was going for USD$14k

However, the copper Newport with unpainted cherry bombs and vertical 'Scotty Cameron' on the face was not for sale.

Most of those circle Ts were goin for USD$2.5k. The Cam & Co was going for USD$7k.

Also glad to see that my San Diego Headcover has appreciated now to USD$300 Razz
Back to top Go down
Raquel
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Raquel

PostSubject: Re: PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive)   PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:20 pm

The dog bag covers are cute, like real doggie
Back to top Go down
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive)   PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:27 pm

S70B wrote:
S70B wrote:
ghoonk wrote:

Guess again mate. Razz

The Twisty Neck was going for USD$14k

However, the copper Newport with unpainted cherry bombs and vertical 'Scotty Cameron' on the face was not for sale.

Most of those circle Ts were goin for USD$2.5k. The Cam & Co was going for USD$7k.

Also glad to see that my San Diego Headcover has appreciated now to USD$300 Razz

USD14k.

Stretcher

Guess it's the wife or the putter.

USD14k. geez.
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive)   PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:24 am

Fainted after saw USD$14k.

Anyway, Scotties are really nice putter... the head covers are nice also... really artistic...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
Winston
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Winston

PostSubject: Re: PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive)   PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:23 pm

Cobra S2 Driver for 2010..

Back to top Go down
Winston
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Winston

PostSubject: Re: PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive)   PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:18 pm

Training Aid...

Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive)   PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:50 pm

I bought this ski boot thingy there.

http://www.pivotpro.net/golf_pivot_video.html

Dun laugh but it works man. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive)   PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando - Demo Day and Show proper(Pics Intensive)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2