Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where to change grip?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
scubababe
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Where to change grip? Empty
PostSubject: Where to change grip?   Where to change grip? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:48 pm

thanks to sunny and birdman last night, I realised i need to change grip for my husband's mizuno clubs (actually handover from my teenage cousin). Any recommendations where to get it done? What are the prices like coz we have never done it before.

I used to go nsrcc alot and there is a shop there, anyone knows if its still there?
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Where to change grip?   Where to change grip? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:54 pm

scubababe wrote:
thanks to sunny and birdman last night, I realised i need to change grip for my husband's mizuno clubs (actually handover from my teenage cousin). Any recommendations where to get it done? What are the prices like coz we have never done it before.

I used to go nsrcc alot and there is a shop there, anyone knows if its still there?

Hi scubababe, yes the shop at nsrcc is still there. I just changed my grips there. The price was $10 per grip. hope that help.
Back to top Go down
JL_chong
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper
JL_chong

PostSubject: Re: Where to change grip?   Where to change grip? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:55 pm

mloy wrote:
scubababe wrote:

Hi scubababe, yes the shop at nsrcc is still there. I just changed my grips there. The price was $10 per grip. hope that help.
Wow, $10 per grip, golf pride ah? Very cheap man!
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy
crystal_tiong

PostSubject: Re: Where to change grip?   Where to change grip? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:58 pm

ya lor , quite cheap ...
i wonder got pink or purple col or not
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Where to change grip?   Where to change grip? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:59 pm

JL_chong wrote:
mloy wrote:
scubababe wrote:

Wow, $10 per grip, golf pride ah? Very cheap man!

I did not buy the golf pride grip because they don't have the size. If I remember correctly the golf pride is also $10. If you need the contact number to check with them pm me. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
scubababe
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to change grip?   Where to change grip? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:03 pm

thanks mloy! the guy is Poh something right? Great will pop by soon.

what is golf pride? good brand izzit?
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Where to change grip?   Where to change grip? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:05 pm

scubababe wrote:

You are welcome. That's right, his name is Benson Poh. Golf pride grip not bad.
Back to top Go down
scubababe
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to change grip?   Where to change grip? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:38 pm

ahh i see, will get Benson to recommend... thanks again!
Back to top Go down
JL_chong
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper
JL_chong

PostSubject: Re: Where to change grip?   Where to change grip? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:42 pm

scubababe wrote:

Golf Pride is th brand. Think almost 90% of the grips found in the clubs are made by them... Even my NIKE VR iron also come stock with Golf Pride grips... Of course there are many different model of grip. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to change grip?   Where to change grip? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to change grip?
Page 1 of 1