Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new addition to the Touring Family

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

A new addition to the Touring Family Empty
PostSubject: A new addition to the Touring Family   A new addition to the Touring Family I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:48 am

Thought i share this with everyone...its still about golf but its also about family and the spirit of fighting.

Martin Rominger from Switzerland is one of the first tour player who we look after and he has also had to play on two continents to play as a professional. He had qualified 3 times for the Asian Tour Card and also play on the Challenge Tour in Europe.

He was also in the final stage of the European Tour qualifier this year but miss the final slot by a stroke! He came back to Asia late last year and again qualified for his fourth Asian Tour Card last week. He is always the fighter and this was demonstrated by his Barclays Open qualifier and rather impressive finishing in a tough field. His wife who was very pregnant at that time was also his caddy for 4 days.

Now Martin has a new addition to his family...little Sofia was born on 18th January in the middle of winter in Switzerland. i am sure we will see more of Martin this year as he has promised to spend more time in Asia and perhaps see more of little Sofia too.

Martin is an extraordinary professional. if you come to the Den, you will see a jumbo tour bag in BFG colours with the words, Martin thanks EN. he is the type of guy who will go out and do things for you to show his appreciation. We really hope to see him win some tournaments on the Asian Tour this year. His game is really up there with the rest, all he needs is, quoting SS...all stars aligned and his killer instinct game intact.

Cheers, Martin...........DGman

A new addition to the Touring Family 4288790893_bca1279135_o
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Touring Family   A new addition to the Touring Family I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:50 am

Congrats to his new bundle of joy.

TW and Jack Nicklaus both elevated their games after having kids. Lets hope it does the same for him.

Will be looking forward to his progress for this season.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Touring Family   A new addition to the Touring Family I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:08 am

no wonder i play so well...

congratz martin!!
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Touring Family   A new addition to the Touring Family I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:09 am

the baby looks really cute.. the middle photo and the bottom right one.. nice start to the day.. thanks for sharing master
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Touring Family   A new addition to the Touring Family I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:22 am

Adorable Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Touring Family   A new addition to the Touring Family I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new addition to the Touring Family
Page 1 of 1