Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ahdan78
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ahdan78

Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter? Empty
PostSubject: Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter?   Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:21 pm

Hi all,

Anyone knows where to get it cheapest in Singapore? thks.
Back to top Go down
chapgaokang
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter?   Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:55 pm

Can try asking Transview for the OTR ones - 450ish

GH suntec for the limited 1/500s
Back to top Go down
ahdan78
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ahdan78

PostSubject: Re: Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter?   Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:18 pm

chapgaokang wrote:
Can try asking Transview for the OTR ones - 450ish

GH suntec for the limited 1/500s

thks but wat is OTR?
Back to top Go down
chapgaokang
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter?   Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:34 pm

Off-the-rack
Back to top Go down
Cyp_PGA
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Cyp_PGA

PostSubject: Re: Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter?   Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:02 pm

get to greenfield n vinc golf at 400 sgd ... just try to bargain a bit
Back to top Go down
ahdan78
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ahdan78

PostSubject: Re: Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter?   Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:43 pm

Cyp_PGA wrote:
get to greenfield n vinc golf at 400 sgd ... just try to bargain a bit

wow.. can bargain one huh? Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter? Icon_eek Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter? Affraid Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter? Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
eden
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
eden

PostSubject: Re: Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter?   Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:46 am

Can bargain......but i would think $450-$480 is the rate now.
I got myself a SC california coronado from Golf & Leisure (Far East) & my buddy bought the limited release & 1/500s from Golf & Leisure & Vinc Golf resp.

I prefer Golf & Leisure....more flexible.....look for Bob, Michelle is nice but her prices are generally higher than Bob's.
Back to top Go down
ahdan78
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ahdan78

PostSubject: Re: Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter?   Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:50 am

eden wrote:
Can bargain......but i would think $450-$480 is the rate now.
I got myself a SC california coronado from Golf & Leisure (Far East) & my buddy bought the limited release & 1/500s from Golf & Leisure & Vinc Golf resp.

I prefer Golf & Leisure....more flexible.....look for Bob, Michelle is nice but her prices are generally higher than Bob's.

Thks mate, will go and check it out.
btw, which limited model ur fren bought? at $500?
Back to top Go down
eden
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
eden

PostSubject: Re: Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter?   Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:01 am

the limited release and 1/500s i think he bought it for ard $900++ each....both california...napa and coronado. it is for his collection, he is using the old studio select.

not sure if they still have it thou......supposed to be....hmm...limited?! Beer
Back to top Go down
ahdan78
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ahdan78

PostSubject: Re: Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter?   Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:26 am

eden wrote:
the limited release and 1/500s i think he bought it for ard $900++ each....both california...napa and coronado. it is for his collection, he is using the old studio select.

not sure if they still have it thou......supposed to be....hmm...limited?! Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter? 293543

wah, damn ex boy.... Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter? Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
alucard
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter?   Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:11 pm

Just received 2 limited edn scotty Cameron from postman. If u r interested, let me know. California napa 34" and 1st of 500 coronado 35".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter?   Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter?
Page 1 of 1