Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cornball
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers? Empty
PostSubject: Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers?   Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:24 am

As above, im looking to spice up my SC putter cover.

The thread for the bigfish iron covers is locked. Does that mean no more available?
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers?   Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:28 am

Hi Cornball...

we have over a hundred Scotty covers most of them limited edition...but they are not for sale.

we still have the BFG iron covers but the main stock is not in yet.

you can either buy from Custom Golf at Bishan, Vinc Golf at Far East or from BFG OCC or Bukit Merah.

DGman

Last edited by DGman on Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Cornball
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers?   Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:54 am

Thanks DGman. So no SC putter covers to buy from your place?
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers?   Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:58 am

Cornball wrote:

They dun sell... but you can take... just dun get caught...

People who got caught were never seen leaving the den... ever... god knows what happen to those poor souls....
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers?   Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:06 am

Stuck in the storeroom
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers?   Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:19 am

alvin7379 wrote:
Cornball wrote:

They dun sell... but you can take... just dun get caught...

People who got caught were never seen leaving the den... ever... god knows what happen to those poor souls....

My guess is the skin is used to make those beautiful leather putter covers, the meat processed and stuffed into those impact bags, bones processed into reputable shafts .....why do you think the shafts are so good huh??? ...... did I leave any parts out ???? Oh yeah, why do you think there are so many free tasty snacks at BFG huh ???? kekekekekek sorry Eric just too free and bo liau so continuing the saga of what alvin started. Can't resist la. lol!

titu

PS : sheer speculation nia hor ..... lol! ROFL
Back to top Go down
Cornball
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers?   Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:26 am

Haha.. i dont need to/cant afford to buy the limited edition ones anyway. Just wanted something special other than the grey standard issue cover.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers?   Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:30 am

Cornball wrote:
Haha.. i dont need to/cant afford to buy the limited edition ones anyway. Just wanted something special other than the grey standard issue cover.

i think we have a spare pink custom, a british open and maybe a couple of the studio style..but thats about it and dont listen to the likes of tituman...

i am beginning to resemble Anthony Wong in human char siew pau.

have a good day Cornball......

btw good one David.

Last edited by DGman on Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers?   Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:31 am

Cornball wrote:

On the contrary... cash does not seem to be the highest of concern here... my understanding is that the den master favor 'specials' over cash...

So if you think you have something to offer in return... may be worth a try... BUT... no guarantee that you wouldn't leave the den with some parts of your anatomy feeling sore and swollen....

lol!
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers?   Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:34 am

alvin7379 wrote:
Cornball wrote:

On the contrary... cash does not seem to be the highest of concern here... my understanding is that the den master favor 'specials' over cash...

So if you think you have something to offer in return... may be worth a try... BUT... no guarantee that you wouldn't leave the den with some parts of your anatomy feeling sore and swollen....

lol!

now you are frightening the fainted hearted. oh btw your eta has been broadcast to those concern...why??? you know lor...
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers?   Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:43 am

DGman wrote:

now you are frightening the fainted hearted. oh btw your eta has been broadcast to those concern...why??? you know lor...

Shit.... I think I may have something on today... -_-'''

安全第一!
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers?   Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:28 pm

DGman wrote:
Cornball wrote:

i think we have a spare pink custom, a british open and maybe a couple of the studio style..but thats about it and dont listen to the likes of tituman...

i am beginning to resemble Anthony Wong in human char siew pau.

have a good day Cornball......

btw good one David.

Hey Eric, I saw that movie. Great huh ! Nothing taste like 'yan yoke char siew pau' kekekekekek. What to do? Retired and nothing to do except sitting by GR forum trying to add some spice into it lol! No game until tomorrow at Raffles with breaktheclub.

titu

titu
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers?   Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Hi Titu,

You forgot to add, the tooths and eyeballs are being make into the Zen putters, tats's why the ball roll is biting the green and the ball always roll towards the hole as if the ball can see..
Back to top Go down
Cornball
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers?   Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Wah... man, i need to get some eyeballs to make putters man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers?   Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where can i buy Scotty Cameron putter covers and also the Bigfish iron covers?
Page 1 of 1