Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!

Go down 
+17
chemicalpro
joleelyn
Raquel
bubu
botak
daveaha
Tituman
eiji
mysticsea
mloy
hardrock
JK
Technospaz
blee67
missmoon
Roystonnn
Seiko
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Seiko
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Seiko

Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! Empty
PostSubject: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:21 am

I understand that my bro HR is taking his HCP test today Tuesday 4pm at mbgc. I had confidence in his ability and I'm sure that he will pass with flying colors!

Jia you HR!!! Next time breakfast on u ok?

Cheers Jump Cheers Jump Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:24 am

Breakfast for me too!
Good Luck HR!!!!

Remember to shout FORE!! Razz
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:26 am

Good Luck HardRock...
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Seiko
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:30 am

Oops..Bro HR,I forgot to remind u something! Don't be too greedy lah. Just come back with a score of 45 can already! Don't set too high standard n make those need to take the test later difficult. ROFL
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:43 am

Good luck on your test...
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:55 am

All the best, mate Smile
Back to top Go down
JK
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:59 am

HR, all the very very best! you can do it!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
hardrock

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:31 am

thank everyone... bro seiko don't pressure me le

Last edited by hardrock on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:36 am

All the best Hardrock!
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
mysticsea

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:41 am

good luck bro...
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
hardrock

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:46 am

hope this afternoon hv a nice weather
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:55 am

all the best Hardrock! Rock their socks off with your birdies and pars!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
Seiko
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:27 am

Bro HR u can make it! Yesterday u showed your latest acquisition: TM 3W... so powerful!!! I think anytime u can hit 170-180mtr with that. So don't be too greedy ok? Keep your driver...

Swing
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:45 am

Hi Bro, if you still have time to read this, my last minute advice will be :

1) Watch out for the flight in front of you. Make sure that they are far ahead of you. Best would be to wait until you are sure IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO REACH THEM ON ONE OF THOSE PERFECT IMPACT. Make sure you shout FORE if your ball does look like threatening the front flight or taking refuge into your neighbour's fairway.

2) Don't try to impress the tester with the driver. I would rather take a slow easy shot on the driver and make sure it landed in the fairway than bombed a shot which landed OB or otherwise and then the rules of the golf comes into play making things difficult if you are unsure of your rules. So if you kept the ball in play, then don't have to quote the rules.

3) Rake bunkers if you are coming out from one, repair divots regardless of whether on the green or fairways, ALWAYS BRING along your bottle of sand when you alight from your buggy except when you are already on the green of course!

4) Be steady la. You are a season golfer so just play like when you are having a good day at the course with your kakis. There is absolutely no reason why you should fail HC test nor anyone else at that.

5) I won't say good luck because I know the outcome already. And don't say I didn't warn you if you come back with too good a score and get a HC of 18 or better and then your trouble will really start in the near future when all your flight mates will be demanding 5-5, 7-7 from you kekekeke.

Titu
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:48 am

I have total confidence in bro Hardrock that he will pass the HCP test with flying colors....
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:57 am

It's only a handicap test lah... not Masters or PhD test Razz
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:08 pm

botak wrote:
It's only a handicap test lah... not Masters or PhD test Razz

Aiyoh, true lor, but give support leh to our hardman ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
bubu
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
bubu

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:21 pm

good luck hardrock. breakfast for me too!
Back to top Go down
Raquel
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Raquel

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:44 pm

Good luck and congrats!! cheers
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
hardrock

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:58 pm

thanks very much to all friends

make me so paisay le
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
hardrock

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:59 pm

Tituman wrote:
Hi Bro, if you still have time to read this, my last minute advice will be :

1) Watch out for the flight in front of you. Make sure that they are far ahead of you. Best would be to wait until you are sure IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO REACH THEM ON ONE OF THOSE PERFECT IMPACT. Make sure you shout FORE if your ball does look like threatening the front flight or taking refuge into your neighbour's fairway.

2) Don't try to impress the tester with the driver. I would rather take a slow easy shot on the driver and make sure it landed in the fairway than bombed a shot which landed OB or otherwise and then the rules of the golf comes into play making things difficult if you are unsure of your rules. So if you kept the ball in play, then don't have to quote the rules.

3) Rake bunkers if you are coming out from one, repair divots regardless of whether on the green or fairways, ALWAYS BRING along your bottle of sand when you alight from your buggy except when you are already on the green of course!

4) Be steady la. You are a season golfer so just play like when you are having a good day at the course with your kakis. There is absolutely no reason why you should fail HC test nor anyone else at that.

5) I won't say good luck because I know the outcome already. And don't say I didn't warn you if you come back with too good a score and get a HC of 18 or better and then your trouble will really start in the near future when all your flight mates will be demanding 5-5, 7-7 from you kekekeke.

Titu

bro thanks so much for your tips....

i wouldn't get a good score for sure
Back to top Go down
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
joleelyn

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:24 pm

should be starting soon!

good luck!
Back to top Go down
Seiko
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:13 pm

So many times I told HR not to score too well liao. He just doesn't listen!! u guys know wat he did at the test?
Back to top Go down
chemicalpro
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
chemicalpro

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:15 pm

What did hardrock do?
Back to top Go down
Seiko
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:43 pm

He scored a Birdies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!   Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Luck to Bro Hardrock!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next