Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine

Go down 
+6
Birdman
weesern
Turbo
willytan
nkglfrs
simontcl
10 posters
AuthorMessage
simontcl
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine Empty
PostSubject: Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine   Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:01 pm

Played in Sentosa this afternoon, super pack cos Serapong is having a charity game.

When I wanted to leave, handed the locker key to the bag handler, they gave me a wrong bag. Told him that mine is a black Adidas bag but he had given me a black Gosen bag. The owner is a member of SICC, Tan Sxxx Sxxx. Told the bag handlers that the photo on the card looks a lot better than than me, WRONG BAG!!!!!!!

I am having a game in Batam this Sunday, wondering if they get my bag back.

Been golfing for so many years, this is the 1st time happened to me.

Curiously, do I claim against Sentosa Golf Club for a new bag filled with clubs??? Anyone has this experience????

The bag handler took my tel no. and said will call me tomorrow and sent my bag to my house. Let's all pray hard for me please.............
Back to top Go down
nkglfrs
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine   Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:53 pm

Good luck simon !
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
willytan

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine   Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Hope they find your bag and return u soon.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine   Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:56 pm

If you've bought golf insurance, you could claim ... Not sure if you can claim against Sentosa for their negligence ... Maybe u can consult a Lawyer or your Insurance agent ... Good luck!
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine   Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:42 am

may be possible to claim against Sentosa if it is due to their negligence, which is quite obvious in this case.
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine   Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 1:10 am

Or more optmistically, both bags would be returned to their rightful owners since the Gosen bag had an SICC members tag with ID and photo.
Back to top Go down
Momo333
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Momo333

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine   Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 1:32 am

Sorry to hear this unfortunate thing happened to you.  Really hope you get your bag tomorrow!!!  Let us know the outcome k.
Back to top Go down
jmchan
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine   Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 6:58 am

Call SICC to get them contact the owner on your behalf and arrange the bag exchange?
Back to top Go down
simontcl
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine   Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:09 am

Thanks for all the suggestions and prayers. The guy had contacted me late last night and I had arranged to collect my bag from cos I have my contact details on my bag.

This is a big boo-boo by the bag handler in Sentosa. He drove up and handed the locker key to them and they loaded the bag into his car boot.

Anyway, all are OK now. Just praying for good weather and low-scoring game tomorrow!!!!
Back to top Go down
Momo333
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Momo333

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine   Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 am

Great news!!!  Enjoy your next game.  Cheers.
Back to top Go down
peter.golfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
peter.golfer

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine   Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:07 pm

I heard saw it happened before, not the first time. Interesting is because both bags are the same brand. 
Important lesson is to have golf tag with names and contact number.
Back to top Go down
simontcl
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine   Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:12 pm

peter.golfer wrote:
I heard saw it happened before, not the first time. Interesting is because both bags are the same brand. 
Important lesson is to have golf tag with names and contact number.
Peter

In my case, these 2 bags are so very different.

I always make a point to get out of my car when the bag handler is loading onto my car, just to be certain that the correct bag was loaded
Back to top Go down
peter.golfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
peter.golfer

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine   Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:43 am

Bro. 
Good advice, I should do that too. I tend to let them do it and still tip them. 

Thanks for the advice.
Back to top Go down
hurray
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine   Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:51 am

Yup, will always b there to see they load the bag into car boot, 1st to make sure its e correct bag and 2nd to make sure they (bag)dont hit and create dents on my car
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine   Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Luck........... Went to collect bag and it's not mine
Page 1 of 1