Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regular Weekend NSRCC games

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fairwind
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Regular Weekend NSRCC games  Empty
PostSubject: Regular Weekend NSRCC games    Regular Weekend NSRCC games  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 1:32 pm

Hi there,  my friend and i are nsrcc members. We are committed to playing golf every weekend, and is often denied because there is only 2 of us. We are hoping to find 1 more person who is also committed to weekends golf. We rotate our booking responsibilities and we usually try to get the best slots possible with first priority in Changi followed by Kranji. Most of the time, we landed playing in either Sat or Sun afternoon regardless of golf course. 

IF you are keen to join. Pls pm me. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

PostSubject: Re: Regular Weekend NSRCC games    Regular Weekend NSRCC games  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 5:04 pm

Hi mate. . Yes that's an issue.  one way round it is just make the booking for 1 full flight first.  if you guys can't find any friends to fill up the slots then call up nsrcc for them to sell it off .  but please do it way in advance. ... like on Monday for the following weekend. .
Back to top Go down
Fairwind
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Regular Weekend NSRCC games    Regular Weekend NSRCC games  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 5:55 pm

Thank you for sharing.. what if they cant sell off? Are you aware if we would have to pay?
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

PostSubject: Re: Regular Weekend NSRCC games    Regular Weekend NSRCC games  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 9:17 pm

Fairwind wrote:
Thank you for sharing.. what if they cant sell off? Are you aware if we would have to pay?

I am pretty sure if u give them sufficient time they can, since getting a slot to play is such a difficulty... More so for Changi flight, it's almost like winning lottery..

Give it a try....
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: Regular Weekend NSRCC games    Regular Weekend NSRCC games  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:32 am

For certain time slots, may have issues selling off. 

Example is 1400 in sunday. Depends on the season or if there is any walk in or waiting list.

Its a risk. Cos they need min 3 balls -> to me its puzzling
Back to top Go down
Fairwind
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Regular Weekend NSRCC games    Regular Weekend NSRCC games  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:36 am

Thank you Andrew!
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

PostSubject: Re: Regular Weekend NSRCC games    Regular Weekend NSRCC games  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 3:44 pm

If you guys can get before 8am on Saturday and can't fill the 2 slots, please give Andrew and I am call  Wink
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: Regular Weekend NSRCC games    Regular Weekend NSRCC games  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 3:45 pm

chien wrote:
If you guys can get before 8am on Saturday and can't fill the 2 slots, please give Andrew and I am call  Wink

Back to top Go down
ahhhling
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Regular Weekend NSRCC games    Regular Weekend NSRCC games  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 8:29 am

Hi! Me and my wife is hoping to become regular players from 2017 too! Perhaps speak to me on PM and we can have regular flights in the future?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ahhhling
dayveed
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Regular Weekend NSRCC games    Regular Weekend NSRCC games  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 11:36 pm

Hi guys, perhaps this is something Deemples golf app can help with? I have seen players looking for kaki for NSRCC before so maybe next time you can try posting your game on Deemples and see if anyone joins? more avenues, more chances of the game being filled up?

let me know if this helps guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regular Weekend NSRCC games    Regular Weekend NSRCC games  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regular Weekend NSRCC games
Page 1 of 1