Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

==Price List and Recommendations for Coaching/Testimonials==

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HitSoft
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

==Price List and Recommendations for Coaching/Testimonials== Empty
PostSubject: ==Price List and Recommendations for Coaching/Testimonials==   ==Price List and Recommendations for Coaching/Testimonials== I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 3:21 pm

Dear all, 

I know there are previous threads on golf coaches in Singapore on GR. However, its pretty much all over the place and what I had in mind was to have a consolidated price list/recommendations. This would benefit me as someone keen to take up some lessons to bring me to the next level of golf, but I believe most importantly it can be shared to benefit everyone on this forum as well. 

As a camera geek, one thing which I believe has helped amateur photographers on ClubSnap is the consolidated price list which has allowed everyone to have a gauge of what is reasonable and what is not (or rather, to compare prices according to their individual needs). 

I hope to do the same through here for all golfers, and it would help tremendously if you guys could leave information in the following format:

Coach: 
Comments:

I will do the consolidation along the way as inputs start flowing in, and would like to thank all in advance!

Mods, if this is not permitted or is deemed trade secrets of the respective instructors, please feel free to delete this thread! I understand market prices may be confidential, but I do believe it would benefit the consumers Smile

Cheers, 
HitSoft
Back to top Go down
flashpacker
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ==Price List and Recommendations for Coaching/Testimonials==   ==Price List and Recommendations for Coaching/Testimonials== I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 9:07 pm

Support.
Look forward to your list!
Back to top Go down
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy
haragolfer

PostSubject: Re: ==Price List and Recommendations for Coaching/Testimonials==   ==Price List and Recommendations for Coaching/Testimonials== I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 10:00 pm

What a great idea. Thanks for the idea hitsoft, looking forward to the list!
Back to top Go down
dimpledgolfball
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ==Price List and Recommendations for Coaching/Testimonials==   ==Price List and Recommendations for Coaching/Testimonials== I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 9:11 am

Let me start the ball rolling with my 2 cents worth.

Coach: Ronald Heng
Price/Lesson: SGD 440 /pax for a group of 2

Comments: 
Ronald is generally patient and friendly. He breaks the swing down into bits and pieces for easier learning. He also has many home-made teaching aids, which are quite interesting. I went to him when I first started golf (which is not long ago), so I learned quite a bit. Still, I cannot appreciate all that he is teaching; golf is seriously more complicated than it looks!
The only bad thing is that he keeps forgetting my name. Sad
Back to top Go down
Hogan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Hogan

PostSubject: Re: ==Price List and Recommendations for Coaching/Testimonials==   ==Price List and Recommendations for Coaching/Testimonials== I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 9:42 am

It will be helpful if can list down any certification they received. Although I know some will say certification is not needed, at least it will let us know if they have a proper teaching method.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ==Price List and Recommendations for Coaching/Testimonials==   ==Price List and Recommendations for Coaching/Testimonials== I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

==Price List and Recommendations for Coaching/Testimonials==
Page 1 of 1