Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An angry golfer practicing his strokes with the help of his car (Must See)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

An angry golfer practicing his strokes with the help of his car (Must See) Empty
PostSubject: An angry golfer practicing his strokes with the help of his car (Must See)   An angry golfer practicing his strokes with the help of his car (Must See) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 9:40 pm

What do you think??

https://sg.screen.yahoo.com/road-rage/south-korean-man-smashes-mercedes-105504639.html

Titu
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

An angry golfer practicing his strokes with the help of his car (Must See) Empty
PostSubject: Re: An angry golfer practicing his strokes with the help of his car (Must See)   An angry golfer practicing his strokes with the help of his car (Must See) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 9:45 pm

I can see he got good take off and club parallel to the ground at the peak of his backswing. Anybody else see good or bad strokes from this? Lets share
Back to top Go down
Vrooooom2
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: An angry golfer practicing his strokes with the help of his car (Must See)   An angry golfer practicing his strokes with the help of his car (Must See) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:28 am

Nice swing, good tempo, good weight transfer with steady head position. must be a low handicapper! Surprised the shaft didn't break.
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: An angry golfer practicing his strokes with the help of his car (Must See)   An angry golfer practicing his strokes with the help of his car (Must See) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 7:40 am

Vrooooom2 wrote:
Nice swing, good tempo, good weight transfer with steady head position. must be a low handicapper! Surprised the shaft didn't break.
Agreed....lol
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: An angry golfer practicing his strokes with the help of his car (Must See)   An angry golfer practicing his strokes with the help of his car (Must See) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 9:54 am

He didn't break his shaft because he was using the right technique in a golf swing to hit his German marque ...
Back to top Go down
Vrooooom2
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: An angry golfer practicing his strokes with the help of his car (Must See)   An angry golfer practicing his strokes with the help of his car (Must See) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 11:39 am

lol....but i feel sorry for the owner of the merc
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: An angry golfer practicing his strokes with the help of his car (Must See)   An angry golfer practicing his strokes with the help of his car (Must See) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 9:52 pm

Vrooooom2 wrote:
lol....but i feel sorry for the owner of the merc
HE IS THE OWNER OF THE CAR!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
reallys
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
reallys

PostSubject: Re: An angry golfer practicing his strokes with the help of his car (Must See)   An angry golfer practicing his strokes with the help of his car (Must See) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 9:51 am

For those of you who are interested in the actual reasoning behind this;

1. His engine stopped in the middle of highway giving his young family a life threatening experience, luckily both his family and the car survived a near accident.
2. His dealership has not managed find the fault and asked the owner to continue driving the car
3. He is protesting the incompetency of the dealer and the mechanics who is not able to fix his car, the film crew shown there is from on of the major broadcasting company to film his one-man demonstration
4. This is why he is beating the car in front of a merc dealership with a news crew, obviously he has a good connection to have this all arranged, lol

A strange way to show your frustrations, but his point shared all over the world. LOL
Back to top Go down
garylin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
garylin

PostSubject: Re: An angry golfer practicing his strokes with the help of his car (Must See)   An angry golfer practicing his strokes with the help of his car (Must See) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 3:50 pm

BTW what club was he using? The club break insurance can claim ornot?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An angry golfer practicing his strokes with the help of his car (Must See)   An angry golfer practicing his strokes with the help of his car (Must See) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An angry golfer practicing his strokes with the help of his car (Must See)
Page 1 of 1