Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jB15
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
jB15

Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc? Empty
PostSubject: Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc?   Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 2:24 pm

As per title, what is your preference and why? 

I personally started off with cabretta leather gloves during my first few months then came over to try Fit39 Ex and stuck on it till now. Bought a few pairs of Fit39 Lite from Isetan sale and it seems too thin and the rubber is flaking off already.
Back to top Go down
antGolf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc?   Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 11:10 am

I have been using Fit39 Japan for the past 2 years. They are lasting and can be wash.. No regrets...
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc?   Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 11:15 am

I like the new FJ Tropical Cool gloves ... It comes with Red, Blue, Grey and White colors ... It is durable and could wick off perspiration quickly ... Sometime I would use the full premium cabretta leather version (available in blue, red and yellow) ... The latter is more pricey ...

I use the FJ All-Weather gloves on rainy weather ... This is a must for wet day as I could grip the club without much slippage even when the grip is quite wet on rainy day ...
Back to top Go down
jB15
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
jB15

PostSubject: Re: Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc?   Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:57 pm

antGolf wrote:
I have been using Fit39 Japan for the past 2 years. They are lasting and can be wash.. No regrets...
are you still on your first pair? My first Fit39 Japan is still in use now for the past 6 months and going strong, once in a while use the lite version and tried out other gloves once in a blue moon.. Only bottom of palm area shows serious wear after I have regripped to Golf Pride MCC. The Lite version however, is shortlived at almost 2 months of range use and it has flaked. Range 1-3x a week.
Back to top Go down
jB15
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
jB15

PostSubject: Re: Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc?   Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:59 pm

Turbo wrote:
I like the new FJ Tropical Cool gloves ... It comes with Red, Blue, Grey and White colors ... It is durable and could wick off perspiration quickly ... Sometime I would use the full premium cabretta leather version (available in blue, red and yellow) ... The latter is more pricey ...

I use the FJ All-Weather gloves on rainy weather ... This is a must for wet day as I could grip the club without much slippage even when the grip is quite wet on rainy day ...
It seems FJ gloves are one of the best around for leather or all weather. What grips are you on? Even my GP MCC grips feels slippery with Fit39 Japan if raining hard. Corded GP Z Grip feels okay however.
Back to top Go down
antGolf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc?   Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm

jB15 wrote:
antGolf wrote:
are you still on your first pair? My first Fit39 Japan is still in use now for the past 6 months and going strong, once in a while use the lite version and tried out other gloves once in a blue moon.. Only bottom of palm area shows serious wear after I have regripped to Golf Pride MCC. The Lite version however, is shortlived at almost at least 2 months of range use and it has flaked. Range 1-3x a week.
I range 2~3 times a week. 200 or 300 balls. Game about 1 or 2 times per month. . This is my 6th piece over 2 years.  lost one on course.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc?   Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 9:10 am

jB15 wrote:
Turbo wrote:
I like the new FJ Tropical Cool gloves ...
It seems FJ gloves are one of the best around for leather or all weather. What grips are you on? Even my GP MCC grips feels slippery with Fit39 Japan if raining hard. Corded GP Z Grip feels okay however.
Yes, absolutely ... One of the best one could find in the marketplace ...

I am using GP New Decade Multi-Compound grips ...
Back to top Go down
izzx11
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc?   Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 9:37 am

Now i am considering getting one, where is the best place to get it within SG besides Isetan?
Back to top Go down
jB15
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
jB15

PostSubject: Re: Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc?   Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 1:44 pm

antGolf wrote:
jB15 wrote:
antGolf wrote:
are you still on your first pair? My first Fit39 Japan is still in use now for the past 6 months and going strong, once in a while use the lite version and tried out other gloves once in a blue moon.. Only bottom of palm area shows serious wear after I have regripped to Golf Pride MCC. The Lite version however, is shortlived at almost at least 2 months of range use and it has flaked. Range 1-3x a week.
I range 2~3 times a week. 200 or 300 balls. Game about 1 or 2 times per month. . This is my 6th piece over 2 years.  lost one on course.
not counting your lost glove(sorry to hear about that  geek ), should be 1 Fit39 glove per 6 month. Seems pretty decent for a glove that can be as cheap as $18-22!  On Green
Back to top Go down
jB15
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
jB15

PostSubject: Re: Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc?   Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 1:44 pm

Turbo wrote:
jB15 wrote:
Turbo wrote:
I like the new FJ Tropical Cool gloves ...
Yes, absolutely ... One of the best one could find in the marketplace ...

I am using GP New Decade Multi-Compound grips ...
I may get one of those during promo or when I run out of spare gloves! My next set of grips, considering all the be corded.
Back to top Go down
jB15
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
jB15

PostSubject: Re: Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc?   Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 1:47 pm

izzx11 wrote:
Now i am considering getting one, where is the best place to get it within SG besides Isetan?
Fit39? Octane Golf in Bt Timah or you can try the online http://www.golfprints.com.sg/FIT39/fit39gloves.html
They have a promo for two.  Swing
Back to top Go down
Golfprints.com.sg
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Golfprints.com.sg

PostSubject: Re: Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc?   Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 10:14 pm

Thank you to fans of FIT39 gloves and Golfprints!

To those who have not tried the FIT39 gloves, we encourage you to try it.  Don't take our word for it; try it and you won't try other gloves anymore.

There is an SG50 promotion for FIT39 gloves.  Please visit www.golfprints.com.sg.

Eunice

Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc? Welcom10
Back to top Go down
jB15
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
jB15

PostSubject: Re: Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc?   Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 1:33 pm

Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc? 2015-012

My 1-2 month weekly used Fit39 Light vs my almost 6 month weekly used Fit39 Japan. Note that both have been in washing machine via laundry bag and in boot of car when not in use
Back to top Go down
Golfprints.com.sg
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Golfprints.com.sg

PostSubject: Re: Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc?   Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 10:41 pm

Dear golfers,

Golfprints' SG50 promotion is ending soon! Stock up on FIT39 gloves at two gloves for $40!

FIT39 gloves come in beautiful colours to match any golf apparel. Check out our great offer at Golfprints' website: www.golfprints.com.sg

Eunice
Golfprints

Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc? Fit39_10

www.golfprints.com.sg
www.facebook.com/Golfprints
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc?   Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fit39 Washable Fabric Gloves or Leather/Synthetic Gloves etc?
Page 1 of 1