Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just moved to Singapore

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
karanvb
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Just moved to Singapore Empty
PostSubject: Just moved to Singapore   Just moved to Singapore I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 10:14 pm

Hi
I just moved to Singapore. I'm an average but enthusiastic golfer. 19 Handicap. 39 year old guy - easy to hang out with.
Looking for a regular weekend/weekday golf game in or around Singapore. Up for weekend trips as well.
Feel free to whatsapp at 8204 six one two eight
Back to top Go down
beehome
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
beehome

PostSubject: Re: Just moved to Singapore   Just moved to Singapore I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 9:28 pm

Hi karanvb, Welcome to Singapore & GR. Browse thru the threads and u will find some groups that u can join. Happy golfing!  cheers
Back to top Go down
Shithappens
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Just moved to Singapore   Just moved to Singapore I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 8:37 pm

we got game on Sunday 19th to Malaysia, whatsup me if you can. Nine one zero eight eight two five six.
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
willytan

PostSubject: Re: Just moved to Singapore   Just moved to Singapore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 9:10 pm

Welcome.

If you search throughly, u will have no lack of chat group providing u endless choices of wkday/weekend golf game plus lots of extra bullshitting.
Back to top Go down
angeldogleslie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
angeldogleslie

PostSubject: Re: Just moved to Singapore   Just moved to Singapore I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 9:52 am

willytan wrote:
Welcome.

If you search throughly, u will have no lack of chat group providing u endless choices of wkday/weekend golf game plus lots of extra bullshitting.

i like the part about the extra bullshitting. Guaranteed to entertain you thru the weekly causeway jam (if you decide to go up north). haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just moved to Singapore   Just moved to Singapore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just moved to Singapore
Page 1 of 1