Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new in Singapore

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jespersven
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

new in Singapore Empty
PostSubject: new in Singapore   new in Singapore I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:22 pm

Hey,
I am a guy recently moved to Singapore. Spend the last 4 years in Thailand, but didn't play that much golf... prior to that I stayed in Denmark, where the long summer evenings meant that I played 2-3 times per week, and actually ended with a hcp of 6... but now it is scores at 90+/-10, depending on last time I played or practiced and the difficulty of the golf course.
I am yet not sure how much I am gonna play, but expect 1 time per month, and maybe a few times at driving range and/or similator golf.

Where is similator golf cheapest and still at a good standard?

Any kind of membership that will give me some discounts at golf courses or simulator?

Any "club" to join to be able to join other golfers for golf in Singapore or close by countries...?

Best regards,
Jesper
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

new in Singapore Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in Singapore   new in Singapore I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:08 pm

hi Jesper

welcome!

Google mygolfkaki, a non estate club that provide discounted green fees in OCC, MBGC, Keppel and Seletar country clubs plus a few in Batam Island, Indonesia. They have promotion for golf sims as well, from time to time.

Note: You need to join NTUC (union) as associate member first to be eligible to join Mygolfkaki. Everything can be done online.

You need handicap to play SG courses except OCC and MBGC
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

new in Singapore Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in Singapore   new in Singapore I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:49 pm

new in Singapore 50017 wow a hcp 6! cheers cheers welcome to GR!new in Singapore 330937
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new in Singapore Empty
PostSubject: Re: new in Singapore   new in Singapore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new in Singapore
Page 1 of 1