Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB: Cutomise Miura Goken MB 5005 Iron

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XXIO
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

WTB: Cutomise Miura Goken MB 5005 Iron Empty
PostSubject: WTB: Cutomise Miura Goken MB 5005 Iron   WTB: Cutomise Miura Goken MB 5005 Iron I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 4:11 pm

Hi

Does any shop here offer customise Miura Giken MB 5005 Iron both the head and shaft specification.

Many Thanks

Last edited by XXIO on Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
willytan

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Cutomise Miura Goken MB 5005 Iron   WTB: Cutomise Miura Goken MB 5005 Iron I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 8:17 pm

I think u can head down Touque golf @ Par golf range (punggol driving range) or u can order the heads and then get it fitted in any good fitter of ur choice. 

U can get the fitter to order the shafts in advance so that they are ready when u bring down the heads for them.
Back to top Go down
XXIO
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Cutomise Miura Goken MB 5005 Iron   WTB: Cutomise Miura Goken MB 5005 Iron I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 7:23 pm

Too bad...haven't found any online that offers customise only for the iron head (mostly bundle with shaft) and even Jonestsu dont' offer full customisation on the head like www.customgolfjapan.com
Back to top Go down
abadan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
abadan

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Cutomise Miura Goken MB 5005 Iron   WTB: Cutomise Miura Goken MB 5005 Iron I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 2:43 pm

XXIO wrote:
Hi

Does any shop here offer customise Miura Giken MB 5005 Iron both the head and shaft specification.

Many Thanks
Bro.. what exactly do you mean by customise? If you mean lie, loft, length, etc?  Willytan is right. you can go to torque golf at punggol range. They are the distributor for Miura in Singapore. They'll have a variety of heads, shafts, and grips for you to choose. Benz will do the fitting for you at the range to get the set customised to your specs. You can also ask for Stanley.

They have everything you need. drivers, woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, putters, etc.

http://www.torquegolf.com/

Torque Golf Pte Ltd
60 Punggol East #01-07
Punngol Driving Range
Singapore 828825
Tel: 65430288

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
superputt
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Cutomise Miura Goken MB 5005 Iron   WTB: Cutomise Miura Goken MB 5005 Iron I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 5:34 pm

XXIO wrote:
Hi

Many Thanks

Some fitting studios in SG offer a custom fit for the miura giken free and you can pick any shafts and grips you desire....

of course the price will be above the retail price Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Cutomise Miura Goken MB 5005 Iron   WTB: Cutomise Miura Goken MB 5005 Iron I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB: Cutomise Miura Goken MB 5005 Iron
Page 1 of 1