Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scotty Squareback

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iuh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
iuh

Scotty Squareback Empty
PostSubject: Scotty Squareback   Scotty Squareback I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 3:09 pm

Hellooo

Just wondering anybody using Scotty Squareback? How is this compared to the normal Scotty blades.

Any idea where to test this?

Thanks!
gerald
Back to top Go down
slep3er
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
slep3er

Scotty Squareback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotty Squareback   Scotty Squareback I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 12:24 am

u can go to JP Linderberg at suntec level 1(opposite Royce) or Golf House. I have tried there before. Not sure if they still have stock.
Back to top Go down
iuh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
iuh

Scotty Squareback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotty Squareback   Scotty Squareback I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:50 am

slep3er wrote:
u can go to JP Linderberg at suntec level 1(opposite Royce) or Golf House. I have tried there before. Not sure if they still have stock.

ah, thanks for the info

will check it out at the JL shop
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

Scotty Squareback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotty Squareback   Scotty Squareback I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:18 am

I have been using it for about 3 months and am glad to have made the change from the old Newport 2. Some do not like the new red cross alignment aid but I feel that it has improved my putting lines. The ball roll is smoother. The only thing that still needs adjustment for me is controlling the putt strength as the ball is hotter off the Squareback's face.

I also like the size of the new Squareback. The previous model was too chunky for my liking. Hope my personal opinion helps.
Back to top Go down
iuh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
iuh

Scotty Squareback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotty Squareback   Scotty Squareback I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:01 pm

Kookk wrote:
I have been using it for about 3 months and am glad to have made the change from the old Newport 2. Some do not like the new red cross alignment aid but I feel that it has improved my putting lines. The ball roll is smoother. The only thing that still needs adjustment for me is controlling the putt strength as the ball is hotter off the Squareback's face.

I also like the size of the new Squareback. The previous model was too chunky for my liking. Hope my personal opinion helps.

thank you for your review! may i know where did you get it from and roughly how much did it cost you?

i like the red cross... haha

Scotty Squareback 20140912140046_19997
Back to top Go down
danielleecm
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
danielleecm

Scotty Squareback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotty Squareback   Scotty Squareback I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:14 pm

Kookk wrote:

yes...agree with above comment...the author sunk many birdie putts with some at least 20 feet away with this monster putter....scary...very scary
Back to top Go down
Golfish
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Golfish

Scotty Squareback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotty Squareback   Scotty Squareback I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:32 pm

Fantastic putter. Excellent feel and distance control.
Easy to align and very well balanced.
One putter to keep Smile
Back to top Go down
iuh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
iuh

Scotty Squareback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotty Squareback   Scotty Squareback I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:07 pm

danielleecm wrote:
Kookk wrote:

yes...agree with above comment...the author sunk many birdie putts with some at least 20 feet away with this monster putter....scary...very scary

Wow, hahaha, thats a very important aspect of the putter!  cheers 

Maybe can try to convince my CO that this a magical putter ..
Back to top Go down
iuh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
iuh

Scotty Squareback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotty Squareback   Scotty Squareback I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:08 pm

Golfish wrote:
Fantastic putter. Excellent feel and distance control.
Easy to align and very well balanced.
One putter to keep Smile

Thank you! Need to try it first!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scotty Squareback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotty Squareback   Scotty Squareback I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scotty Squareback
Page 1 of 1