Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gabsacheoks
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 2:50 pm

HI GUYS!

I'm Gabriel, surname: Cheok. Some of you may already know me, probably seen me coaching for MyGolfKaki Academy or Phil Brew Golf Academy. I'm currently back at BFG as a Swing Analyst and Club Fitter/Mechanic/Technician (Whatever you may wish to address) hahaha. I use to be positioned at BFG Keppel Club in 2010, and now I'm back exploring my further interest in club fitting @ the Den in BFG.

I personally feel club fitting is an art, similar to that where you find cafe baristas making perfectly brewed coffee (or maybe there's never a perfect brew, just one to suit your taste). Fitting and making the right club to perfection for an individuals specifics after analysis is what makes me want to do more and to achieve satisfaction with positive feedback. Well of course one can never always be perfect, that's why I and the team at BFG are always open to after sales feedback, to really pin point and solve problems to play "better golf". Better golf may mean achieving better scores, or maybe even better play in certain parts of your game. And we can say one thing is for sure, and that is you'll be well taken cared of. Cool

About me:
I currently hold an SPGA "AA" Pro card. 
Received training at the PGA TOUR academy (TPC SAWGRASS) from Director of Coaching Todd Jones.
Played on the Asean Tour, Asian Development Tour, Moonlight Tour & Orlando Florida Tour.
I AM ALWAYS LOOKING TO LEARN MORE! So it doesn't matter if you are a scratch golfer or a 24 handicapper, I'm always willing to learn and exchange ideas. Very Happy

Look for me or any of us from BFG at Bukit Merah!

Last edited by gabsacheoks on Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
danielleecm
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
danielleecm

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:19 pm

Hi Gabriel,
Welcome back! you may not know me but i believe we do have a short talk years back and i am impressed with your knowledge and determination in golf....hope that things are good for you these years...
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 7:23 am

Welcome back Gabriel!

Great to see you at the Den
Back to top Go down
9points
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
9points

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 9:16 am

Welcome to GR and welcome back to the world of custom fitting. With your knowledge and the opportunity to be under the guidance of the Master at the den, The craftsman DamnGood Man, i am sure you will go a long way.

Good luck and all the best Gabs !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1