Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
+6
Slicer51
timang84
zhanhong
asahi
Duval_S
Liverbird
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Liverbird
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:46 pm

Hello all, joined sometime ago but this is my first post. Not a new golfer but always on lookout for like minded golf kakis.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:50 pm

Hi.......welcome.

Unfortunately I am not like minded as you. you see....I am not new golfer but I like to think I am.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:34 pm

You will never walk alone......bro!

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
zhanhong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
timang84
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
timang84

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Welcome... Always happy to know more pple!
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:49 am

Liverbird wrote:
Hello all, joined sometime ago but this is my first post. Not a new golfer but always on lookout for like minded golf kakis.

Why ? all your regular golf kakis are afraid to play with you anymore ? Just kidding lol!

Welcome to GR .. I am a old man with an old swing, won number of trophies and my golf kakis though that I am good but actually I am not ...
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:57 am

Slicer51 wrote:
Liverbird wrote:

Why ? all your regular golf kakis are afraid to play with you anymore ? Just kidding lol!

Welcome to GR .. I am a old man with an old swing, won number of trophies and my golf kakis though that I am good but actually I am not ...

Welcome here.

Pak Slicer, I have to agree with you, you are not good but you are damn bloody good lor... Beer
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:59 am

Liverbird wrote:

Hello Liverbird, welcome! Very Happy
If u can, do join us fr e GR game on e 15th July @ Legends. Wink
U ll get to meet most members over there n hve fun w both e game & dinner.
Back to top Go down
eqtrend
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:39 am

Hi welcome Liverbird
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:52 am

blee wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:
Liverbird wrote:

Welcome here.

Pak Slicer, I have to agree with you, you are not good but you are damn bloody good lor... Beer

Bro, you not only good in golf but also good with words. You lawyer ? hehehehe Beer
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:25 am

Slicer51 wrote:
blee wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:
Liverbird wrote:

Welcome here.

Bro, you not only good in golf but also good with words. You lawyer ? hehehehe Beer

Pak Slicer, Sorry la.. me not lawyer... for lawyer matters, i leave it to either Mox or Techno.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
pippin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
pippin

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:12 pm

Welcome Liverbird Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1