Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ladies Set For Beginner

Go down 
+12
gingerus
jgolfer
choonhaulee
billi
katherinechiok
abadan
Mep
nremda
vinjess
Turbo
TaylorMadeKL
stephtang23
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
stephtang23
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
stephtang23

Ladies Set For Beginner Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 6:03 pm

hi, i have been using a wilson staff set for 1.5 years and would like to change to a better brand. Is there any recommendation and where i can get them at a good deal? Thank you!
Back to top Go down
TaylorMadeKL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TaylorMadeKL

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 6:15 pm

Hi, I bought a set of TaylorMade RBlades irons in 5-P & S (Asian Specs) for $599 including a beautiful cart bag from Pan West Paragon. They still have a set there if I am not wrong (saw it this morning). Very very good set of irons which will last u for a few years.

Drop by Golf Direct and pick up the drivers, fairways or hybrids and u will have a great set for less than $1k!
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 6:24 pm

If you prefer lighter clubs, do consider Maruman and/or Mizuno.They made good & user friendly clubs for ladies ... Callaway also has a range called, Solaire if I am not wrong is also not bad ... GD is selling the latter at a good price ...

Last edited by Turbo on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vinjess
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
vinjess

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:28 pm

Go for TM RBZ 2 will not be wrong.
Back to top Go down
nremda
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
nremda

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:05 pm

I know of someone selling a full set of cobra baffler for ladies. Pm if you interested and I can link you both up.
Back to top Go down
TaylorMadeKL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TaylorMadeKL

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:43 pm

Cobra Baffler set for ladies is also very good and forgiving... Won't go wrong with that too!
Back to top Go down
stephtang23
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
stephtang23

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:54 am

TaylorMadeKL wrote:
Hi, I bought a set of TaylorMade RBlades irons in 5-P & S (Asian Specs) for $599 including a beautiful cart bag from Pan West Paragon. They still have a set there if I am not wrong (saw it this morning). Very very good set of irons which will last u for a few years.

Drop by Golf Direct and pick up the drivers, fairways or hybrids and u will have a great set for less than $1k!
hi there thanks for this tip. will head down to pan west paragon to have a look. How is the set so far? Ok? how about driver? Which one do you recommend? also the woods too. I am quite a wood person. scared i pick up the wrong ones. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
stephtang23
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
stephtang23

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:55 am

Turbo wrote:
If you prefer lighter clubs, do consider Maruman and/or Mizuno.They made good & user friendly clubs for ladies ... Callaway also has a range called, Solaire if I am not wrong is also not bad ... GD is selling the latter at a good price ...
GolfDirect as in the website or is there a shop. sorry i am a noob. how about price range? which is the affordable one? callaway or mizuno? heard about callaway too. someone sending me info on her solaire set actually.
Back to top Go down
stephtang23
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
stephtang23

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:57 am

nremda wrote:
I know of someone selling a full set of cobra baffler for ladies. Pm if you interested and I can link you both up.
thanks! am interested. PM you already!
Back to top Go down
stephtang23
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
stephtang23

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:04 am

vinjess wrote:
Go for TM RBZ 2 will not be wrong.
ok i go look for this. hope its not heavy. i feel a little heavy for wilson staff.
Back to top Go down
Mep
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Mep

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:08 am

The feel of XXIO is incredible. Your shd check it out. Light and soft.
Back to top Go down
abadan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
abadan

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:54 am

stephtang23 wrote:
hi, i have been using a wilson staff set for 1.5 years and would like to change to a better brand. Is there any recommendation and where i can get them at a good deal? Thank you!

Kat selling her used driver, woods and hybrids.. 

http://www.golfrepublic.org/t28213-wts-ladies-tm-woods-and-hybrids-mizuno-mx560-driver-price-reduced
Back to top Go down
Mep
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Mep

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:16 pm

Creative Joe at Kreta Ayer shd still have some XXIO sets.
Back to top Go down
nremda
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
nremda

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:39 pm

stephtang23 wrote:
nremda wrote:
steph, 

there is a pm for you from the actual owner already... check your inbox... hope you like the set... I find the price too irresistible but my wife still learning so dun want to make the investment yet...
Back to top Go down
abadan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
abadan

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:47 pm

nremda wrote:
stephtang23 wrote:
nremda wrote:
steph, 

there is a pm for you from the actual owner already... check your inbox... hope you like the set... I find the price too irresistible but my wife still learning so dun want to make the investment yet...
Thumbs up for the referral bro!!
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:31 pm

stephtang23 wrote:
Turbo wrote:
GolfDirect as in the website or is there a shop. sorry i am a noob. how about price range? which is the affordable one? callaway or mizuno? heard about callaway too. someone sending me info on her solaire set actually.

There are 3 Golf Direct outlets islandwide ... One in Enterprise Bldg (Kaki Bukit), one in Commwealth (near MRT stn) and one in Midview City (in Bishan) ...

Maruman clubs can be bought from Transview.
Back to top Go down
stephtang23
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
stephtang23

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Mep wrote:
hi there. brand new or used? u knwo of the price range you last saw them? Thanks for the recommendation!
Back to top Go down
abadan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
abadan

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 2:12 pm

stephtang23 wrote:
Mep wrote:
hi there. brand new or used? u knwo of the price range you last saw them? Thanks for the recommendation!
Things at joe's are mostly used.
Back to top Go down
Mep
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Mep

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:39 pm

Used, not sure the price of a whole set. I only bought a XXIO 7 iron for my daughter at about $100ish. The XXIO review has been great from most of their users.
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
katherinechiok

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:20 pm

stephtang23 wrote:
TaylorMadeKL wrote:

hi there thanks for this tip. will head down to pan west paragon to have a look. How is the set so far? Ok? how about driver? Which one do you recommend? also the woods too. I am quite a wood person. scared i pick up the wrong ones. Thanks!

Since you are quite a woods person, just wondering what woods/hybrids you using now? With this information, people here can give you more tips on what may be suitable for you..  Wink
Back to top Go down
stephtang23
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
stephtang23

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:02 pm

katherinechiok wrote:
stephtang23 wrote:
TaylorMadeKL wrote:

Since you are quite a woods person, just wondering what woods/hybrids you using now? With this information, people here can give you more tips on what may be suitable for you..  Wink
hihi, i am using the woods from my Wilson Staff set. comes with 3579 wood and they are rather forgiving. Smile so i hope the next set i purchase will have a good combi of woods irons and hybrid.
Back to top Go down
stephtang23
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
stephtang23

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 3:43 pm

hi peeps.

Went to try some clubs and am now to the final decision of TM RBZ stage 2. Golf house retailing full set at 1.5k. and also, Mizuno JPX $899 full set.

What are your verdicts?
Back to top Go down
vinjess
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
vinjess

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 4:13 pm

TM TM TM TM...
Back to top Go down
stephtang23
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
stephtang23

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 4:23 pm

vinjess wrote:
TM TM TM TM...
WHEY~~~~~~~~~~~ Suspect  U ARE POISON!!! you poison me on whatsapp not enough..... so later after poisoned u will tell me go for japanese White Flag
Back to top Go down
vinjess
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
vinjess

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 4:45 pm

TM TM TM TM TM ... Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Set For Beginner   Ladies Set For Beginner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladies Set For Beginner
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next