Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DJ has sexual discretion with at least one of the Tour players' spouses

Go down 
+3
TDO
nrafee
Turbo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

DJ has sexual discretion with at least one of the Tour players' spouses Empty
PostSubject: DJ has sexual discretion with at least one of the Tour players' spouses   DJ has sexual discretion with at least one of the Tour players' spouses I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:45 am

Yesterday, golfer Dustin Johnson released a statement saying he would take leave of absence to seek professional help & stepping away from the game to take care of "personal challenges." According to a report today on www.golf.com, Johnson was suspended six months for testing positive for cocaine. He's allegedly failed three drug tests since 2009, one for weed and two for coke. Why golf, of all sports, should give a shit about these things, we do not know. (Johnson, incidentally, is engaged to Paulina Gretzky, who is basically cocaine in humanoid form.) More interesting is what Golf.com delicately calls Johnson's "sexual indiscretion with at least one wife of a PGA Tour player ... Click on below link for details ...

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/ddD3l?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=golf
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

PostSubject: Re: DJ has sexual discretion with at least one of the Tour players' spouses   DJ has sexual discretion with at least one of the Tour players' spouses I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:12 am

Wow. Sharing a hole on and off the course.  Razz
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: DJ has sexual discretion with at least one of the Tour players' spouses   DJ has sexual discretion with at least one of the Tour players' spouses I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:33 am

Got build, got height = Fatal Attraction for opposite sex Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
pocketace

PostSubject: Re: DJ has sexual discretion with at least one of the Tour players' spouses   DJ has sexual discretion with at least one of the Tour players' spouses I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 4:05 pm

Paulina Gretzky is so hot why must he still dig other people's wives? 

I guess it's the same as us equipment Ho

Playing your buddy's golf club always feels better than your own club isn't it?

Alli Mackenzie looks hot too, just saying...
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: DJ has sexual discretion with at least one of the Tour players' spouses   DJ has sexual discretion with at least one of the Tour players' spouses I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 12:37 pm

Whose wives? Jason?
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: DJ has sexual discretion with at least one of the Tour players' spouses   DJ has sexual discretion with at least one of the Tour players' spouses I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 12:42 pm

Might be the Ryder cups and presidents cup
Back to top Go down
stickman
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: DJ has sexual discretion with at least one of the Tour players' spouses   DJ has sexual discretion with at least one of the Tour players' spouses I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 2:58 pm

well I hope golf is not remembered as a game of 19 hole instead of 18 hole game  Rolling Eyes  monkey  monkey
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
freedrop

PostSubject: Re: DJ has sexual discretion with at least one of the Tour players' spouses   DJ has sexual discretion with at least one of the Tour players' spouses I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 7:00 pm

Daztasiumz wrote:
Whose wives? Jason?

Read this (in Chinese but you can see the names of wives in English) 

: http://sports.sina.com.cn/golf/2014-08-03/12567277317.shtml
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: DJ has sexual discretion with at least one of the Tour players' spouses   DJ has sexual discretion with at least one of the Tour players' spouses I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 8:56 pm

Ticker on August 3, when rumors among American golfer Dustin - Johnson after the first appearance of the heroine , the second heroine now appear in front of people off guard. She is currently ranked in the PGA Tour FedEx Cup standings first Jamie - Walker (Jimmy Walker) wife Ai Yun (Erin).
  It sounds like this is true, but now social media, her name would pass very crazy. Ai Yun and Arlie - Mackenzie (Alli MacKenzie) is not the same, she and Jamie - or marital relationship Volcker.
  Ai Yun possessor of two horses, a nationally known equestrian steeplechase rider. Airun even joked that she won the trophy more than a professional golfer husband. She said the case may be true, because the late bloomer Jamie - Walker was a sudden outbreak of the season, after winning three PGA Tour titles, located in the FedEx Cup standings first.
  Looks good husband and wife relationship. Jamie - Walker will be a house built on nine acres of land, which makes Airun free to play their equestrian skills.
  Arlie - Mackenzie is a PGA Tour player Vail - Mackenzie (Will MacKenzie) wife, but the two have been divorced, but she still retains her husband's surname. Arlie - Mackenzie had appeared on the "FHM" magazine, who looked sexy. There are rumors that Dustin - Johnson even fight for her hands, and broke a hand. Can Arlie - Mackenzie declared himself not because Dustin - Johnson with the Virgin - Mackenzie divorce. (In another paper)
  In addition, she said she did not believe Dustin - Johnson affair occurred with another PGA Tour player wife too. "About Dustin wife with another tournament, and before that with a tournament player nanny rumors, I believe that's not true." Arlie - Mackenzie said.
  Anyway, Dustin - Johnson is wild, fall in love with the club appears to be true. According to the "New York Post" reported, sources a PGA Tour, said: "Johnson how much I like the party, which is well-known secret on the PGA Tour."
  "He always lived a life of indulgence," another source said, "Maybe he realized that now is the time to slow down."
  Dustin - Johnson, who attended Coastal Carolina University (Coastal Carolina University), a member of its large school team, said he has been with Dustin - Johnson did not call a few years, but the anonymous source said in college, up Sting - Johnson is very "wild" and recalled that "he went to the party very often, no one can keep up with his pace."
  In Dustin - Johnson announced a break that day, his fiancee, Bao Linna - Gary Ziji (Paulina Gretzky), in a photo posted on Instagram. Photo, looks Dustin - Johnson aimed at helping her putter lines. And 鲍琳娜 - Gary Ziji graphic is written: "The best caddy @ djohnsonpga.", But after that, but never Instagram photo deleted out.
  About Dustin - Johnson why self-imposed exile, is still unclear. Golf.com representation is Dustin - Johnson, cocaine was found again, the PGA Tour suspensions to give him six months, but the PGA Tour has denied the claim.
  But like Dustin - Johnson released a statement, he might really facing "personal challenge," things in life need to be straightened out.
  In fact, in 2011, when he was Dustin - Johnson coach Butch - Harmon said so. "About his personal life straightened out, we had some genuine dialogue." Harmon said at the time, "I am very outspoken and I told him that he needed to figure out who he is and how he wants to own in the end talent to play out and when he played the game, he needs to get rid of some, let's say, unplanned activities, he is a man indulge in pleasures, I realized. now is playing time, and now is working time. "
  Related reports:
  Mackenzie model ex-wife denied: and D Johnson circumstances lead to divorce
  D Johnson traced to an affair with the wife of PGA Tour players staged a "Desperate Housewives"
  Biography: Johnson three times failed drug test due to cocaine suspended in June
  PGA Tour denied rumors: D Johnson not suspended for six months for drug
  D Johnson or unforced vacation rumor: drug stimulants
  D Johnson announced that this year ran aground personal problems stem seal completely shocked America Tour
  Drug rumors filled the Ryder Cup European captain, said Johnson, the truth must be revealed
Back to top Go down

DJ has sexual discretion with at least one of the Tour players' spouses
Page 1 of 1