Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Work Hard Look Up

Go down 
+16
Roystonnn
nutty88
mUAr_cHEe
S70B
frosTEE
siaw8
Duval_S
WaLau
rocky
daveaha
mervyntan
hardrock
jaketang
Technospaz
grooveballer
DGman
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:57 pm

good idea, set up the hitting cage and the trackman at raffles place the grassy area... HMMMMMMMMMMM............
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:01 pm

Don't disturb MT. Let him focus on his work. Don't turn him into a golf-slacker Razz
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:25 pm

keke.
or probably ask boss shift to shenton way lor.. Very Happy

Okay la.. I heed TS advice to let u focus on ur work.
No golf is okay, at least workplace must hv xmm. affraid
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:57 am

MT, you joined that firm we talked about issit?
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:04 pm

yah bro, joined that one, but considering some other options at this point of time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:01 pm

u still owe me something MT......
Back to top Go down
shotah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
shotah

PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:35 pm

Bro JT, i think what me and slinger say about your skills, you will have ahardtime buaya others liao. Now i know why your hcp is still so high. Maybe i should learn from you. Add 10 strokes to your actual score when submitting the scorecards.
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:24 pm

bro.... i think u have breached the forum rule and regulation...

are u trying to imply that bro JT is dishonest and cheat?? if so.. the rule of forum states...

1. We welcome debates and differing opinion but we do not tolerate personal attack, slanders or other form of abuse towards any members.

if bro JT did not really doctor his score, but merely just have a bad round on the days he submit scorecards, what u just said is actually slander cos u are implying that he is dishonest and this might have a serious effect on his righteous and honest reputation...

hope u can edit or withdraw your statement, cos to use this forum, u must abide by the RULES AND REGULATIONS.
Back to top Go down
siaw8
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
siaw8

PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:36 pm

sibei kwai lan!!!
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:56 pm

i just trying to help out in this forum and u say i kwai lan... KN n...

they say moderating is a thankless job, i am just helping our bro shotah to self-moderate in order than we may lessen the workload of the mods mah...

sighh... its really a thankless job... help ppl still kena scolded for being kwai lan..
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:04 am

wahahahahha

shotah... u shld see what slinger submit for his score card... whahahaha
Back to top Go down
siaw8
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
siaw8

PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:31 am

MT,

Did i say that you are KL? I am talking about myself. Why so defensive?
Back to top Go down
shotah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
shotah

PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:39 am

jaketang wrote:
wahahahahha

Slinger we all know that he is one of NSRCC's greatest buaya, but he is always willing to give strokes.. but you... you ask for strokes.... hehehhe...
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:46 am

siaw8 wrote:
MT,

Did i say that you are KL? I am talking about myself. Why so defensive?

sibei kwai lan!!!
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:24 am

shotah wrote:
jaketang wrote:
wahahahahha

Slinger we all know that he is one of NSRCC's greatest buaya, but he is always willing to give strokes.. but you... you ask for strokes.... hehehhe...

bro, slinger calculated if he gib me 5-5 on tht day, we play to a draw... i where got buaya...

u oso play much better, even when getting new to the AP2's... i think yr dwing looks wonderful too..

for now, i am switching to forged... hopefully i can get used to it fast n benefit from it... looking forward to play better with u guys the next time... Smile
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:32 am

jaketang wrote:
shotah wrote:
jaketang wrote:
wahahahahha

bro, slinger calculated if he gib me 5-5 on tht day, we play to a draw... i where got buaya...

u oso play much better, even when getting new to the AP2's... i think yr dwing looks wonderful too..

for now, i am switching to forged... hopefully i can get used to it fast n benefit from it... looking forward to play better with u guys the next time... Smile

that means u are not a 100+ player mah...... if u are then i have to give u 0-1-2 plus range card for u

btw that day we play blue tee..... your drive so solid, irons too, only short game n putting to practise then u can play level with your mentor TSS oreadi

next game..... think u need to quicken your game or u drive your own buggy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shotah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
shotah

PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:36 am

slinger wrote:
jaketang wrote:
shotah wrote:
jaketang wrote:
wahahahahha

that means u are not a 100+ player mah...... if u are then i have to give u 0-1-2 plus range card for u

btw that day we play blue tee..... your drive so solid, irons too, only short game n putting to practise then u can play level with your mentor TSS oreadi

next game..... think u need to quicken your game or u drive your own buggy Very Happy

Yeap, i agree, you drive your own buggy, we will keep hitting and once on the green, we will putt. If you do not reach the green on time to witness the par or the birdie, then its too bad. Smile
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:38 am

slinger wrote:
jaketang wrote:
shotah wrote:
jaketang wrote:
wahahahahha

sorry for the slow play andrew.... i m usually not a slow player (those play with me will know) but told u the reason liao.. Sad tht's y i play 110 in china....

not to worry, next game if i on can take liao okay? i promise to train harder so tht i can play (5-5 from u) closer to u, swee?
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:39 am

paisay bro's for slowing the game down.... Sad

really....

this is the 1st time i am being told abt tht.... coz i normally wait for ppl...
guess is the standard diff ba.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:42 am

see lah 110 again....... why u never say u play 90

110 your magic number.... Peace
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:43 am

btw, did u notice that we were 1 hole behind on most holes..... Peace
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:44 am

slinger wrote:
btw, did u notice that we were 1 hole behind on most holes..... Peace

yup ..... sorry again.... sigh.....
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:49 am

haloo dun sigh lah....if i dun care, i wont tell u, but i care

see lah, make me say these words..... now only 4-4
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:51 am

promised to train harder, play faster....

and hopefully play under 110....

gtg.... so sad... i go take some sea breeze....
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:05 pm

MT.. i thank u this sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work Hard Look Up
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next