Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Work Hard Look Up

Go down 
+16
Roystonnn
nutty88
mUAr_cHEe
S70B
frosTEE
siaw8
Duval_S
WaLau
rocky
daveaha
mervyntan
hardrock
jaketang
Technospaz
grooveballer
DGman
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:37 pm

Like they say, idleness breeds mischief. But it looks like its all going to end for MT.

He starts work tomorrow with a "prestigious firm". although he is not the CEO, i am sure he will learn well in his job.

Please join me in congratulating Mervyntan in starting his life in hell in the new job. And may he find time to occasionally humour us with his antics on this forum. The only letter he is going to write for a while will be to the accountants of companies.

Live and let live, the forum will not be the same without you. Whether you are MT, RB2 or whoever else, we love to have you here.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
grooveballer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
grooveballer

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:39 pm

all the best in your new job MT!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:40 pm

Congrats, MT! I'm sure you'll do well and remember, my offer for lunch remains open. Once you're done oogling at xmms and can spare a moment for others, let me know Smile

Seriously though, here's wishing you a tremendous start to your career. Work hard, do well and do us all proud Smile

Cheers,
TS
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:15 pm

good luck bro....

when r we having a game? it's been quite sometime liao, heard so much abt yr new swing now.... Smile
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
hardrock

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:26 pm

bro, we will miss you alot.

wish you good luck for your new career

Beer
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:12 pm

thanks guys... i am already rueing my loss of golfing priviledges as i embark on this new phase of my life.. however, i believe there will be tremendous learning opportunities and it will be an enriching and refreshing experience for my idle, mischievous self.

although there might be less of me in this forum from now on, rest assured that my antics will still be around, although u might have to see me in person to have some fun with my antics.

thanks alot to DGMan for tolerating my jobless ass these few months as i was rotting in the den most of the time due to my unemployed nature...

anyway, im happy to finally be able to have a career as well as some stability in my life... increases my attractiveness to the ladies by 10 points. Very Happy

cheers!
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:15 pm

looks like i have to bring MC for future trips (the Rage is a little edgy for my liking) and my condolence for the loss of your water buffalo, i have you will find the fund to buy another soon.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:19 pm

it's ok, muar chee "lent" me the money to pay for my demised water buffalo. i bought a new one for my village.

it is regrettable that u will have to bring MC for your future trips. i think my performance is hard to emulate and i doubt that MC will be able to break my records.
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:32 pm

mervyntan wrote:
thanks guys... i am already rueing my loss of golfing priviledges as i embark on this new phase of my life.. however, i believe there will be tremendous learning opportunities and it will be an enriching and refreshing experience for my idle, mischievous self.

although there might be less of me in this forum from now on, rest assured that my antics will still be around, although u might have to see me in person to have some fun with my antics.

thanks alot to DGMan for tolerating my jobless ass these few months as i was rotting in the den most of the time due to my unemployed nature...

anyway, im happy to finally be able to have a career as well as some stability in my life... increases my attractiveness to the ladies by 10 points. Very Happy

cheers!

MT, where will you work at ? Which area ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
rocky
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
rocky

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:33 pm

Good luck in your new career, MT.
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:34 pm

CBD.

@rocky, thanks..
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:39 pm

mervyntan wrote:
CBD.

@rocky, thanks..

Good luck MT.

I also work at CBD Leh, so big, which part ? Suntec ? Tj Pagar ? Shenton way ? Paya Lebar cbd ? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:51 pm

near lau par sat...
Back to top Go down
WaLau
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
WaLau

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:07 am

so, today game at serapond can you go? would like to have a game with you MT.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:20 am

Hey, we should have a CBD lunch-get-together Smile We go support MT's career!!

MT, bring some XMMs Smile
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:22 am

Bro MT....congrast on your next journey....and don forget about us when you move up the echelon
Back to top Go down
siaw8
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
siaw8

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:41 am

MT,

Looking at you, i think you can only last up till March 2010 max. anyway, all the best. Call me up for lunch yah.
Back to top Go down
frosTEE
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
frosTEE

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:17 pm

All best best MT!

Jiayou!
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:43 pm

Gd luck MT. I'm sure ur innovative nature will really help u climb that corporate ladder fast.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:35 pm

congratz.

cya soon man.

we need to contact others for game~

DGMan, Noted on the trips. I will be looking forward to it. Hope it changes the No-Stock situation soon. And unfortunately, I do forsee myself not being able to emulate MT's performance as I am used to others carrying my bag, opening doors for me and licking my seat clean. I will try my very best. All this, just for some stock.
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
nutty88

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:30 pm

MT, need to persevere. Always remember, different toilets but same shits everywhere.

Nice meeting you at the den and thanks for the BAO!
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:39 pm

yes, nice meeting u at den nutty, sorry couldnt chat more as my boss was there and i had to ferry him back to the office... no choice, got to be ahmad as well as delivery man...

anyway, u are right abt diff toilet but same shit... but i will try to look on the bright side anyway...
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:45 pm

congrats MT!!
U still can visit den during weekends la.. keke.

n still can post during office hrs!!
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:47 pm

its not the same............................................
Sad
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:55 pm

huh... tat bad ah... then all of us go visit u la...
u sound bery sad leh. Very Happy

Maybe can bring the den to u at shenton way lor.. trackman, putting mat & etc. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Work Hard Look Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Hard Look Up   Work Hard Look Up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work Hard Look Up
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next