Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC

Go down 
+2
andrew-golf
SGGolfCoaching
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SGGolfCoaching
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
SGGolfCoaching

The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC Empty
PostSubject: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:14 pm

Dear Members,

I'm please to announce that on Saturday 17th May AimPoint Green Reading is returning to Singapore at NSRCC Changi. As Asia's Senior Instructor for AimPoint Green Reading I will be delivering a series of the 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read 2-hour classes.

It will be a great experience for those who are truly interested in mastering the art of green reading. Students will have the opportunity to learn some ground breaking techniques recently seen used by Adam Scott at the recent US Masters tournament.

The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC Adam_s11

The AimPoint Express Read is the perfect balance between simplicity and accuracy giving you reliable reads with little time invested. Perfect for any golfer who wants increased accuracy with a non-technical solution.

The Express Read Level 1 & 2 Class deals with any length of putt on any green shape including double breaks in 2-hour class and can be put to use the next time you play.

Here is what you can expect to learn:

Express-Level 1                       Express-Level 2
Single Direction Breaks              Multiple Breaks
Putts Up To 20 Feet                   Long Putts Up To Any Length

• Feeling Slope                         • How To Use Express on Long Putts
• Break Direction                      • Handling Multiple Breaks
• Short Putts (<5')                    • Estimating Green Speed
• Medium Putts (5' to 20')
• Choosing Correct AimPoints
• Capture Speed

Below is a list of times the 2-hour Express Read Class will run:

- 9am-11am
- 1pm-3pm
- 4pm-6pm

Students will receive class notes with classes limited to 8-10 students. The fee for the 2-hour class will be SGD200 per student.

As a special off to Golf Republic members I'm offering 10% OFF the class fee for the first 5-members that register.

Please register your interest or book by responding to this post or you can send me a direct message.

#makeeverything

Best Regards

Steven Giuliano
Asian Senior Instructor
AimPoint Technologies
W: www.sggc.com.au

Last edited by SGGolfCoaching on Thu May 01, 2014 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:30 pm

Hi

I would like to register my interest

Thank you
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:31 pm

I would like to get the 4pm to 6pm slot. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
crayon33
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
crayon33

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:13 pm

Can i register 1 to 3pm express 1?
Back to top Go down
SGGolfCoaching
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
SGGolfCoaching

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:17 pm

andrew-golf wrote:
I would like to get the 4pm to 6pm slot. Thanks.
Hi Andrew,

Will lock you in for this time, can you PM me your full-name and email address.

Tq
Back to top Go down
SGGolfCoaching
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
SGGolfCoaching

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:26 pm

crayon33 wrote:
Can i register 1 to 3pm express 1?
Hi there,

Can you forward me your full-name and email address and I will register you for the 1pm class.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
recall1977
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:32 pm

Is the lesson on 17 May or 18 May? Your thread subject put 17 May but your post put 18 May.Kindly advise on the correct date and register me for the class for 9am - 11am.

Had PM the name and email.
Back to top Go down
SGGolfCoaching
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
SGGolfCoaching

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:37 am

Thanks Erik, have amended this so it reads Saturday 17th May, look forward to seeing you then.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:40 am

SGGolfCoaching wrote:
Thanks Erik, have amended this so it reads Saturday 17th May, look forward to seeing you then.

Cheers

Saturday even better haha

after morning game, cool off a bit and come for lesson

So no need to take "leave" on sunday from driver duty
Back to top Go down
SGGolfCoaching
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
SGGolfCoaching

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:23 pm

A quick reminder for those that have booked in to attend one of the 2-hour AimPoint Express Green Reading Classes this upcoming Saturday at NSRCC at Changi. 

- 9am-11am
- 1pm-3pm
- 4pm-6pm

Please arrive 15 minutes before class begins to register your name, payment can be made on the day. We will meet on the main putting green beside the driving range and you only need to bring along your putter and an open mind.

I look forward to taking you through the 'NEW' AimPoint Express method of reading the greens this Saturday.

#makeeverything
Back to top Go down
recall1977
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:46 pm

Thank you, shall see you then!
Back to top Go down
kevinhkh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Hi. I would like to register for your 9am to 11am ,express level 1 class. Is it still avail?

Thank u.

Kevin
Kevin.huong@yahoo.com.sg
Back to top Go down
kevinhkh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Hi. I would like to register for your 9am to 11am ,express level 1 class. Is it still avail?

Thank u.

Kevin
Kevin.huong@yahoo.com.sg
Back to top Go down
SGGolfCoaching
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
SGGolfCoaching

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:09 pm

kevinhkh wrote:

Thank u.

Kevin
Kevin.huong@yahoo.com.sg
Hi Kevin,

Yes I still have 2 spots free so will register you for the class. Let me know if you have any questions otherwise I look forward to seeing you Saturday.

Many Thanks
Back to top Go down
kevinhkh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:58 am

Thank u. C u there on sat.
Back to top Go down
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:29 pm

Steven, thank you for the lesson. The method is easy to implement and it really works! Take guessing out from green reading.
Back to top Go down
SGGolfCoaching
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
SGGolfCoaching

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:18 pm

2008 wrote:
Steven, thank you for the lesson. The method is easy to implement and it really works! Take guessing out from green reading.
Glad you enjoyed the class and good to hear you're getting some great results #makeeverything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore May 17th @ NSRCC
Page 1 of 1