Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st

Go down 
+12
nomic76
Flash
Nam Flog
mariateo
sob
simoner
slinger
asahi
golfool2009
ahhhling
swine
SGGolfCoaching
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SGGolfCoaching
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
SGGolfCoaching

The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st Empty
PostSubject: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:29 pm

Hi Members,

I thought I'd inform you that AimPoint Green Reading is returning to Singapore Friday 21st March to conduct a second series of AimPoint Express Classes at NRSCC at Changi.

It will be a great experience for those who are truly interested in mastering the art of green reading. Students will have the opportunity to learn some ground breaking techniques as the 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read will be delivered for just the second time in Singapore.

The AimPoint Express Read is the perfect balance between simplicity and accuracy and will give you reliable reads with little time invested. Perfect for any golfer who wants increased accuracy with a non-technical solution that can be put to use the next time you play.

The Express Read can deal with any length of putt on any green shape including double breaking putts. Students will have the option to learn either Express Class Level 1 in 1-hour teaching single breaks, or Level 1 & 2 over a two hour class teaching everything you need to handle on any putt.

Here is what you can expect to learn:

Express-Level 1                        Express-Level 2

Single Direction Breaks                Multiple Breaks
Putts Up To 20 Feet                     Long Putts Up To Any Length

• Feeling Slope                           • How To Use Express on Long Putts
• Break Direction                        • Handling Multiple Breaks
• Short Putts (<5')                      • Estimating Green Speed
• Medium Putts (5' to 20')
• Choosing Correct AimPoints
• Capture Speed

The 2-hours Express Read Class will run in the morning 9am-11am, afternoon 1pm - 3pm and we may also look at holding a twilight class from 5pm-7pm. If you feel this is something that may benefit you, fee free to register your interest by responding to this post.

As a special offer to Golf Republic members I'd like to offer 10% OFF the class fee for the first 5-members that sign up for a 2-hour Express Class.

I look forward to meeting with you in March.

#makeeverything

Best Regards

Steven Giuliano

Asian Senior Instructor
AimPoint Technologies
W: www.sggc.com.au

Last edited by SGGolfCoaching on Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:33 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
swine
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:10 pm

This is a lesson than provides high returns!
Welcome back to Singapore Steven!
Back to top Go down
SGGolfCoaching
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
SGGolfCoaching

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:54 pm

swine wrote:
This is a lesson than provides high returns!
Welcome back to Singapore Steven!
Thanks glad you enjoyed it Smile
Back to top Go down
ahhhling
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:28 pm

I'm interested. Can I know how much for Level 1 and Level 1 & 2 together?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ahhhling
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:02 pm

I'm interested as well and would like to join a 2 hour session. What's the price for the two options?
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:07 pm

GF, you really are that desperate huh?!
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:16 pm

Don't be like that.....just trying to improve
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:38 pm

golfool2009 wrote:
Don't be like that.....just trying to improve

Please dun!!!!

At least wait till Tuesday.....
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:12 am

Please count me in for the 2 hour session. Thanks
Back to top Go down
SGGolfCoaching
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
SGGolfCoaching

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:12 am

ahhhling wrote:
I'm interested. Can I know how much for Level 1 and Level 1 & 2 together?
Sure the Level 1 is SGD120 and Level 2 is SGD200 I'm also offering 10% off the 2-hour class fee for the first 5 who sign up. Tq
Back to top Go down
SGGolfCoaching
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
SGGolfCoaching

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:14 am

golfool2009 wrote:
I'm interested as well and would like to join a 2 hour session. What's the price for the two options?
The 2-hour class is SGD200 I'm also offering 10% off the 2-hour class fee for the first 5 golfers who sign up.

Let me know which time slot would best suit.
9am-11am
1pm-3pm
5pm-7pm
Back to top Go down
SGGolfCoaching
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
SGGolfCoaching

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:16 am

simoner wrote:
Please count me in for the 2 hour session. Thanks
Great! We will have classes running on the following times on Friday 21st March.

9am-11am
1pm-3pm
5pm-7pm

Let me know which time slot would best suit, please send me your name and email details and I will register you for the class.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
sob
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
sob

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:45 am

Hi Steve,

Would u be conducting level 2 classes on those days?
Or just express classes?

Very keen to continue my learning on aimpoint after missing the last lesson.

Let me know thanks
Back to top Go down
SGGolfCoaching
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
SGGolfCoaching

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:51 am

sob wrote:
Hi Steve,

Would u be conducting level 2 classes on those days?
Or just express classes?

Very keen to continue my learning on aimpoint after missing the last lesson.

Let me know thanks
Hi,

Yes the Express Class over 2-hours covers Level 1 & 2, this is a newer format to the Mid-Point (with the AimChart) you would of learned last time and has proved a much more effective way for reading longer putts.

I'm more than happy to take you through some extra time using the chart for longer reads. Though I think you'll find everything can be covered in the 2-hour express class.

Tq
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
mariateo

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:55 am

I wanna sign up for 2hrs session.  1pm slot.
Back to top Go down
sob
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
sob

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:05 am

Hi Steve 

Pls put me in for the 9-11 slot then, don't mind a refresher.
Will send a pm
Back to top Go down
Nam Flog
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:18 pm

Can somebody feedback on the value add of this and also the practicality of application in a game before I decide to pull the trigger? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
SGGolfCoaching
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
SGGolfCoaching

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:22 pm

Nam Flog wrote:
Can somebody feedback on the value add of this and also the practicality of application in a game before I decide to pull the trigger? Thanks.
Hi Nam,

This is probably a little biased as I teach AimPoint. Over the years the system has evolved from a 3-4 step process to the new express read which only requires one key skill to be learned, now more than ever it's very usable with 100% of golfers able to take the techniques onto the course the first time they've learned it.

If you've only every used experience and guessed on break in the past then AimPoint will give you a very exact target of where to start your putt. Obviously aim, stroke and speed control are all key factors in being a great putter, though we like feel AimPoint takes the guess work out of reading the greens which is often a misery to many golfers.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Flash
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Flash

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:55 am

Nam Flog wrote:
My kid just recently attend the similar Aimpoint Express lesson in Tropicana KL. Very practical and able to put it to uses immediately. They have so much fun too using legs and fingers to check break during the training. 

Compare to the standard Aimpoint, most social golfers like us will not take out the aimpoint chart for our social game, and the process also take times to determine.

If you experience 3 putts or putting that is still not near till "given" by your kaki, this course will serve you well.

Last edited by Flash on Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nomic76
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:04 am

I like to sign up for the 2 hr session at 5-7pm slot please
Back to top Go down
akhild
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
akhild

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:49 pm

5pm slot for me. 2 hours
Back to top Go down
musashi75
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:12 pm

My brother and I would like to sign up for 9 to 11. Thanks
Back to top Go down
SGGolfCoaching
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
SGGolfCoaching

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:22 pm

akhild wrote:
5pm slot for me. 2 hours
Thanks can you PM your full name and email address and I will register you for the 5pm slot.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
SGGolfCoaching
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
SGGolfCoaching

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:24 pm

musashi75 wrote:
My brother and I would like to sign up for 9 to 11. Thanks
Thanks could you PM your full names and email address, I will send out more details in the coming weeks.

Look forward to seeing you both on the 21st March.

Tq
Back to top Go down
SGGolfCoaching
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
SGGolfCoaching

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:27 pm

I would just like to thank the golf republic members for their overwhelming support and interest in AimPoint Green Reading. The classes scheduled on March 21st are now almost fully booked.

I'm speaking to the management at NRSCC Changi regarding hosting 1 or 2 more classes on Saturday the 22nd in the afternoon and evening. I will keep you posted if this goes ahead.

All the best
Steven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st   The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read - Returning to Singapore March 21st
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next