Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game

Go down 
+21
speedray
star
Slicer
p3nboy
chemicalpro
chezYvon
Jehoi
hoelwill
joeytansh
Technospaz
TheFocalPoint
Duval_S
katherinechiok
LeChristy
jd8
sunny
Tituman
ChrisD
missmoon
crystal_tiong
janetlee
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:02 pm

Why would Tuas be jam for 2.5 hours in early morning? So many ppl going malaysia? madness...
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy
crystal_tiong

PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:05 pm

ya , woodlands also very jam , so mr slicer tout Tuas is faster but ends up .....
Today really very jam , many ppl going msia for short trip during school holidays ....
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:09 pm

I think it's because last night civil servants got their salary + bonus.. so all go malaysia and spend... ahahhahaa... but no matter what, Woodlands jam is very fast... at most is one hour plus..
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy
crystal_tiong

PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:09 pm

ya , u r so right .....
Back to top Go down
LeChristy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:30 pm

Yeah lets give Mr Slicer a Tiger Beer for the sportsmanship, turning up despite the 2 hours jam at the causeway.

Chris D, its unfortunate that you were unwell and could not make it at the last minute to join us for the wonderful game. However, it will be GOOD if you could inform the organiser should you decide to give the game a miss at the last minute. The entire flight were waiting for you and all of us were wondering what happened to you.......Its no easy task being the organiser and we could make their life a little better isnt it Smile
Back to top Go down
star
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
star

PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:29 pm

Thanks to the janet, crystal, and all others who helped out in organising this game - transport and flight arrangements... thought it was not easy despite this being a game on smaller scale... and kudos to the lady drivers! in fact, all the drivers yesterday were ladies... Razz

Anyway, had fun yesterday... weather was a little hotter than usual though... but it was great meeting new people and chatting with everyone... looking forward to more games in future. As for photos, I will send crystal the link and she will update everyone soon... Wink
Back to top Go down
janetlee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
janetlee

PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:30 pm

Thank U once again guys & ladies for your participation. Although the weather was a little hot, I believed we had fun one way or another. Hope the newbie golfers had gain some valuable experience & tips from the senior golfers. Also appreciate senior golfers for your patience & understanding.

Yes it is not easy to organize this kind of game to put people whom we r not familiar w together to play golf & arrange for car pooling. Group co-operation, co-ordination & understanding contribute success to the event. Luckily we have a capable & independent ladies team who is able to handle all situations. Very Happy Cheers to the ladies!

Just want to mention for those who cannot make it for the game last minute, I think it is a basic courtesy to keep the organizer informed. As we r all adult, we ought to responsible for our own action. Not to waste everybody time & effort.

Shall see all again in our next game! Happy Networking!

Beer Beer
Back to top Go down
speedray
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:23 pm

Hi Janet, can I join in too if you are organising another game? Pl let me know, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Jehoi
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:06 am

Thanks everyone for organising this. So glad I could join in. Sorry to my flightmates for having to rush off - have to take the wife out for lunch else no more golf ever (and just when I got my first par for the day!

Had loads of fun and cant wait to play again!

Crystal - sure you are always so lucky?????
Star - keep up the good work!
Ben - looking forward to the next game and I went to see Ponderosa on Sunday. Nice course and will probably join given the proximity to where I live.

Till the next time - happy golfing and great meeting everyone!

Edwin
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy
crystal_tiong

PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:54 am

Hi Edwin

Thanks for joining us the game!
Its fun with you around .....

Cheers

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:50 am

Thanks for the game.....yeap..weather was pretty hot...but then again, better hot than rain....
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy
crystal_tiong

PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:19 am

Dear Duval

Should let us know in advance of your low hcp , then we can arrange all in the same flight ...
Back to top Go down
jd8
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:32 am

Hello everyone, thanks for the game. And thanks to slicer who gave me much needed tips on chipping and putting :-D It was quite a hair raising ride back alone to SG. Somehow my GPS went a little bananas, but still managed to find the word "Kastam" and headed right back.... Thanks to janetlee and joey who texted to see if I got stabbed and lying in a ditch somewhere... hahaha.... Look forward to more games.

Judy.
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy
crystal_tiong

PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:42 am

Hi Judy

alamak , u should have follow my car , I have human GPS in my car wor ....
Very accurate one ....
Back to top Go down
jd8
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:48 am

Ya should have followed you hor... Somehow I just dunno when to turn left back towards JB from Pasir Gudang Highway... aiya its just me la. So bad with roads.... Going there never seems to be a problem...
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
mysticsea

PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:40 pm

thanks for the game...
Back to top Go down
janetlee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
janetlee

PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:40 pm

jd8 wrote:
Hello everyone, thanks for the game. And thanks to slicer who gave me much needed tips on chipping and putting :-D It was quite a hair raising ride back alone to SG. Somehow my GPS went a little bananas, but still managed to find the word "Kastam" and headed right back.... Thanks to janetlee and joey who texted to see if I got stabbed and lying in a ditch somewhere... hahaha.... Look forward to more games.

Judy.

Hey Judy, thot u follow Joey's car back to custom?? How come end up u lost yr way??? Thank GOD u r safe! Next time call for help OK. But knowing u hv a GPS in yr car plus yr intellgence . Nothing is too difficult for u to handle right ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
p3nboy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
p3nboy

PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:17 pm

If you wish to join the forum members for a game, try one that is arrange by the ladies. They are GOOD.....

Thank you all for the game.
Back to top Go down
Slicer
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Hey Judy, next time u tompang me lah, I act as your human GPS, confirm wont lose way your ard JB.
Back to top Go down
franchoo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:56 pm

Hi

Will you mind sharing me the contact to book at Octville? M keen to play there this coming Friday. Any idea what's the green fees like for weekdays? Tks

FC
Back to top Go down
janetlee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
janetlee

PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:08 pm

speedray wrote:
Hi Janet, can I join in too if you are organising another game? Pl let me know, thanks!

Ok. Sure speedray! Will keep u inform again if do organize another game soon. Tks!
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy
crystal_tiong

PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:08 pm

Hi Franchoo

U seriously wan to go Octville ?
There are better course in JB .....
Octvile's buggy cannot make it one leh , our flight changed 2 buggy when we played half way ...
Back to top Go down
jd8
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:15 pm

janetlee wrote:
jd8 wrote:

Judy.

Hey Judy, thot u follow Joey's car back to custom?? How come end up u lost yr way??? Thank GOD u r safe! Next time call for help OK. But knowing u hv a GPS in yr car plus yr intellgence . Nothing is too difficult for u to handle right ? Laughing

Joey decided to detour for kopi lor....
Back to top Go down
janetlee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
janetlee

PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:28 pm

jd8 wrote:
janetlee wrote:
jd8 wrote:

Judy.

Joey decided to detour for kopi lor....

Yes, thot she mentioned going to JB city area for coffee at least lead u out from Pasir Gudang highway meh. If not u shd hv follow Crystal instead. Anyway good learning experience for u. Thumb Up to U! cheers
Back to top Go down
franchoo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:40 pm

Hi Crystal

Seriously, not worth playing there? Besides buggy's bad, the course? Tried Palm V/Austin/Palm R/P Springs/Royal Johor so far....

Thanks
FC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game   Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daiman 18 or Austin Hill on 12th Dec (Sat) Morning game
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next