Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drive, Chip & Putt Championship

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
slyster
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
slyster

Drive, Chip & Putt Championship Empty
PostSubject: Drive, Chip & Putt Championship   Drive, Chip & Putt Championship I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:14 pm

Am watching this programme now at Golf Channel. Really amazing to see these young 7-15 year old kids involved in this competition (drive, chipping and putting) at the Augusta Golf Course. And the strong support from the organizations, pro golfers, parents etc. 

Wish we had something similar here. Would really give the sport a big boost in Singapore.
Back to top Go down
akhild
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
akhild

PostSubject: Re: Drive, Chip & Putt Championship   Drive, Chip & Putt Championship I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:51 pm

Did u see the girl who migrated from SG. Putting stroke was something DGman would approve of..
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: Drive, Chip & Putt Championship   Drive, Chip & Putt Championship I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:31 am

I am so impressed. The boy had a 235yds drive. Wish I can do that.
Back to top Go down
coe16arg
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
coe16arg

PostSubject: Re: Drive, Chip & Putt Championship   Drive, Chip & Putt Championship I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:11 am

slyster wrote:
Am watching this programme now at Golf Channel. Really amazing to see these young 7-15 year old kids involved in this competition (drive, chipping and putting) at the Augusta Golf Course. And the strong support from the organizations, pro golfers, parents etc. 

Wish we had something similar here. Would really give the sport a big boost in Singapore.

Not gonna happen here. Those in charge of developing the junior game here just paying lip service, and most clubs won't bother either.
Back to top Go down
ocp23
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Drive, Chip & Putt Championship   Drive, Chip & Putt Championship I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:54 pm

It was amazing. I watched the programme on Golf Channel last night. Many of the participants are low single handicapper.You see the way they do their pre-shot routine for Driving, Chipping and Putting, its really like what the Pro are doing. Solid basics and serious stuffs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drive, Chip & Putt Championship   Drive, Chip & Putt Championship I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drive, Chip & Putt Championship
Page 1 of 1