Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What golf stuff is cheaper in the USA?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gymrat76
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

What golf stuff is cheaper in the USA? Empty
PostSubject: What golf stuff is cheaper in the USA?   What golf stuff is cheaper in the USA? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:56 pm

Hi all

Heading there for a week for work and plan to hit the outlets and golf stores. WIll be in the Boston area. Anyone familiar with what are generally good deals in the USA compared to Singapore? I know apparel is definitely cheaper from the outlets as well as stuff like Oakleys, but some other things like clubs seem to be more expensive there (and not Asian specs generally). Planning to get sunglasses, apparel and perhaps a decent ladies set for the wife but prices online seem steep. Any regulars here with some opinions?
Back to top Go down
jmchan
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What golf stuff is cheaper in the USA?   What golf stuff is cheaper in the USA? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:58 am

Clubs are not cheaper in US anymore especially for TM and Callaway. GD is better priced.

However, some times you can get good deals on ebay and save on the international shipping and it is then better priced.

If you are there for a week, you can even just order stuff and get them delivered. Oakley stuff from their web site is already very cheap. Some times they even have promotions that is really super cheap.

The best price for clubs are in HK, if you ever get there.
Back to top Go down
Gymrat76
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What golf stuff is cheaper in the USA?   What golf stuff is cheaper in the USA? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:02 am

jmchan wrote:
Clubs are not cheaper in US anymore especially for TM and Callaway. GD is better priced.

However, some times you can get good deals on ebay and save on the international shipping and it is then better priced.

If you are there for a week, you can even just order stuff and get them delivered. Oakley stuff from their web site is already very cheap. Some times they even have promotions that is really super cheap.

The best price for clubs are in HK, if you ever get there.

Thanks. Yes, I compared prices and GD is definitely cheaper for Callaway and TM  Laughing

Oakleys I usually just pop by their outlet stores and prices there are usually pretty good. I had a buy 1 free 1 a few years ago which was pretty awesome, of course older models.

For HK I'm only transiting there on my way to the USA and back, unless there's a golf shop in the airport? haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What golf stuff is cheaper in the USA?   What golf stuff is cheaper in the USA? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What golf stuff is cheaper in the USA?
Page 1 of 1