Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Callaway Speed Regime Golf Balls - SR1, SR2 and SR3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
18underPar
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
18underPar

Callaway Speed Regime Golf Balls - SR1, SR2 and SR3 Empty
PostSubject: Callaway Speed Regime Golf Balls - SR1, SR2 and SR3   Callaway Speed Regime Golf Balls - SR1, SR2 and SR3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:30 am

hey everyone, Callaway just announced a new line golf balls today for 2014, which focuses on aerodynamics and flight rather than impact. the goal is to help golfers of all skill levels and swing speeds to achieve longer and more stable/penetrating ball flights - take a look!! kind of reminds me of the way Bridgestone markets their golf balls (with the swing speeds, etc)

The SR1 is a four-piece ball (a multilayer, urethane cover construction with a dual core) made for players with swing speeds under 90 miles per hour

The five-piece SR2 (a multilayer, urethane cover construction with a dual core and dual mantle) is for swing speeds between 90 and 105 miles per hour;

The five-piece SR3 (also multilayer, urethane cover construction with a dual core and dual mantle), a tour level ball for players who swing faster than 105 miles per hour.

http://www.eighteenunderpar.com/callaway-speed-regime-golf-balls/

Callaway Speed Regime Golf Balls - SR1, SR2 and SR3 IMG_1002

Last edited by 18underPar on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.EighteenUnderPar.com
paul@golf
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
paul@golf

PostSubject: Re: Callaway Speed Regime Golf Balls - SR1, SR2 and SR3   Callaway Speed Regime Golf Balls - SR1, SR2 and SR3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:52 am

Grt info, tks  Laughing
Back to top Go down
18underPar
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
18underPar

PostSubject: Re: Callaway Speed Regime Golf Balls - SR1, SR2 and SR3   Callaway Speed Regime Golf Balls - SR1, SR2 and SR3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:03 am

no problem! interested in how these will perform, will probably pick up a box of SR2 golf balls in January when they're released.

a lot of new golf balls coming out this year, with the new Nike RZN, these Cally's and rumour has it, a new golf ball from TM will be released soon to replace last year's "Lethal" (what a terrible name....)! It'll probably keep in line with the new "Tour Preferred" name Wink look out for those!
Back to top Go down
18underPar
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
18underPar

PostSubject: Re: Callaway Speed Regime Golf Balls - SR1, SR2 and SR3   Callaway Speed Regime Golf Balls - SR1, SR2 and SR3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:45 am

and here's another video from Callaway Golf (shorter) explaining the Speed Regimes!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Callaway Speed Regime Golf Balls - SR1, SR2 and SR3   Callaway Speed Regime Golf Balls - SR1, SR2 and SR3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Callaway Speed Regime Golf Balls - SR1, SR2 and SR3
Page 1 of 1