Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference)

Go down 
+7
Technospaz
Turbo
hkhamateur
kenneth18
andrew-golf
DLWL
Daztasiumz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kenneth18
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kenneth18

Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference)   Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:19 pm

Confused now..  I thought TW playing Nike Convert Tour 2.0 and not RBZ Stage 2 (whether tour or not tour).

Haha I feel like buying a Nike Convert Tour 2.0 now
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
pocketace

Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference)   Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:16 pm

kenneth18Confused now..  I thought TW playing Nike Convert Tour 2.0 and not RBZ Stage 2 (whether tour or not tour).

Haha I feel like buying a Nike Convert Tour 2.0 now
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference)   Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:31 pm

Wahahahahahaa

I was talking about the covert 2.0

Wahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference)   Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:36 pm

I will buy the 103gram blueboard next. 
Look so cool.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference)   Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:27 pm

Thats why most businessmen would understand why TW is paid tonnes of monies to be Nike Playing Staff and ambassador ... He is a gold mine ... Most manufacturers would like TW to endorse their products if they can afford the endorsement fee ...  Nike Golf  TW possesses the star aura that many PGA Tour golfers do not have ... I am beginning to witness a few Nike converts above ...  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference)   Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:19 pm

Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 Nike-golf-staff-bag_t620
bro turbo .. changing new bag soon?
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference)   Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:25 pm

Bro Daz, very nicee ... but me no extra moola lah ...  Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference)   Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:28 pm

Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 BavuSHfIgAAoGfJ

Yr Tiger Head Cover must have matchings mah

Xmas CNY Coming.. red white colours for festive periods

Last edited by Daztasiumz on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference)   Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:29 pm

Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 BaF5ekhIIAAVZ-h

2014 Covert looks so much better than 2013's
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference)   Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:32 pm

The irons look cool to me ...  Cool
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference)   Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:41 pm

hope less graphics for the new 2014 blades 

i rem u dun like the drivers right?

Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 BZnmbE1IYAAjRLk

actualli .. its more chio if they keep the irons paint scheme to this colour 

Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 BZXyxDVIcAAQ-pP
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference)   Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:50 pm

Wow

The bag darn chuck!!!
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference)   Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Bro Daz, I agree that the colourless wedge looks cool ... Classic like Mizzy MP R12 or Vokey wedge that I currently own ... Yes, I dun like the depression on the bottom of the driver head of thge covert ... But the color scheme looks cool as well ...
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference)   Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:19 pm

Hi Daz,

Do you find the below wedge cool looking? It is not only cool looking but very effective as well when teams with DG Spinner ... At least to me ...

Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 MPR12-5-2
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference)   Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:10 pm

I find yr mizunos wedges quite swee ah

50/54/58 all paired with tt spinner ?

Irons changing to mp4 soon?
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference)   Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:10 pm

Turbo wrote:
Bro Daz, very nicee ... but me no extra moola lah ...  Embarassed

Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 579695_10152097561990539_439594930_n

they giving u free wallet for yr moolah bro
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference)   Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:58 am

Daztasiumz wrote:
I find yr mizunos wedges quite swee ah

50/54/58 all paired with tt spinner ?

Irons changing to mp4 soon?

No, bro ... Am using the Titty 54 & 58 deg wedges ... Only the 50 deg wedge is from Mizzy ... Actually am thinking hard if I should switch the 54 and 58 deg wedge to Mizzy MP R12 ... the latter is a damn good wedge ...  Cool

No extra moolah for MP4 lah ... Am happy with my MP69 ...  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference)   Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woods pleased with new driver(Changing the shaft really made a big difference)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2