Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't you just love The Moment?

Go down 
+3
kenneth18
okb
DK
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DK
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
DK

Don't you just love The Moment? Empty
PostSubject: Don't you just love The Moment?   Don't you just love The Moment? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:46 pm

Back to top Go down
okb
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love The Moment?   Don't you just love The Moment? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:58 pm

awesome! he is my fav player but lately he hit a bad patch or something.. anybody knows whats happening?
Back to top Go down
DK
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
DK

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love The Moment?   Don't you just love The Moment? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:03 pm

okb wrote:
awesome! he is my fav player but lately he hit a bad patch or something.. anybody knows whats happening?

Yes, he's my fav player as well. sad to see him struggling lately. Maybe earn too much last year, so relax this year!
Back to top Go down
kenneth18
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kenneth18

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love The Moment?   Don't you just love The Moment? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:25 pm

Fav video. Luke is my fav playor who is very hardworking. I think the mp59 suits him better for control, just my thoughts as i was watching him winning in the past till recently really didnt do well.
Back to top Go down
18underPar
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
18underPar

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love The Moment?   Don't you just love The Moment? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:07 am

They have some great slow-motion captures/outtakes from The Moment as well, check them out!!

http://www.eighteenunderpar.com/luke-donald-bunker-slow-motion/

http://www.eighteenunderpar.com/luke-donald-iron-swing-slow-motion/
Back to top Go down
http://www.EighteenUnderPar.com
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love The Moment?   Don't you just love The Moment? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:46 pm

Stunning videos. Can't get enough of Luke's swing. His grace, rhythm and precision are to die for!
Back to top Go down
nomic76
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love The Moment?   Don't you just love The Moment? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

i Hear him saying trusting your instinct after continuing on with practice....that pretty much sums it up.

Sometimes our minds plays a big part in golf, something i realised since picking up golf.

Really...that's why golf is such a fun game despite it not helping much with exercising at higher heart rate tempo.

I love hitting pars (which i have not gotten more than 3 pars per 18 holes) as its an accumulation of good shots with a good putt and savvying the moment of it!
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love The Moment?   Don't you just love The Moment? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:39 pm

A very talented and world class athlete but unfortunately he is still Major-less ... Certainly hope to see him make a break thru in the near future ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love The Moment?   Don't you just love The Moment? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't you just love The Moment?
Page 1 of 1