Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did ZEN ZPI helped? Video included.....

Go down 
+3
haragolfer
asahi
DGman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Did ZEN ZPI helped? Video included..... Empty
PostSubject: Did ZEN ZPI helped? Video included.....   Did ZEN ZPI helped? Video included..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:47 pm

The player was having issues aiming and that was causing indecisiveness and a loss of confidence on the scoring putts. From the onset, the key was to help her understand what's causing her not to see what she is supposed to.

The player has excellent hand eye coordination and like most professionals, they are afraid to rely on their strengths but to try and anchor on a technique. but like we all know, in the toughest of competition - the natural abilities, confidence and feel needs to be heighten.

What you will see is nothing more than "liberating the player" from the state that she was on 27 February 2013. The journey have only just begun and we are positive that we will hear more achievements from one of my favourite LPGA player.

May the Art of Winning be with her, always.

Significant Stats Improvements:

YTD: July 2013 (7 months)

Putts per GIR 29.76
Birdies 205
Eagles 6
Rounds in the 60s: 18
total events played: 16

Stats 2012 (12 minths)

Putts per GIR 30.13
Birdies 159
Eagles 5
Rounds in the 60s: 12
total events played: 25

Video edited and presented by a friend. Thank You, Lim Zhi Kang. 

Hope you have fun watching this as much as i have fun working with Asahi's idol.........DGman

Last edited by DGman on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Did ZEN ZPI helped? Video included.....   Did ZEN ZPI helped? Video included..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:11 pm

She is very pleased with her putting and her mental capability now.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy
haragolfer

PostSubject: Re: Did ZEN ZPI helped? Video included.....   Did ZEN ZPI helped? Video included..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:13 pm

i think it is impossible to work with Dgman on putting and NOT improve.
Back to top Go down
zhikang
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Did ZEN ZPI helped? Video included.....   Did ZEN ZPI helped? Video included..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:43 pm

after spending hours watching and re-watching the raw footage to decide which to extract for the final product, even my own putting i think has improved although i still have much to improve =P
Back to top Go down
nicasio
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Did ZEN ZPI helped? Video included.....   Did ZEN ZPI helped? Video included..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:34 am

How come I did not see asahi in the video.....hehehehe....hope to learn more on the putting lesson
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Did ZEN ZPI helped? Video included.....   Did ZEN ZPI helped? Video included..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:37 am

nicasio wrote:
How come I did not see asahi in the video.....hehehehe....hope to learn more on the putting lesson

Had to be at work lah! After spending so much time on the Land of Smiles.....Razz
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

PostSubject: Re: Did ZEN ZPI helped? Video included.....   Did ZEN ZPI helped? Video included..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:44 am

asahi wrote:
She is very pleased with her putting and her mental capability now.

Very Happy

Asahi,

How many times have you watched the playoff, HYP had with Sanford at Manulife? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nicasio
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Did ZEN ZPI helped? Video included.....   Did ZEN ZPI helped? Video included..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:14 pm

asahi wrote:
nicasio wrote:

Had to be at work lah! After spending so much time on the Land of Smiles.....Razz

hahhahahha....next time let me know la if you wanna go to Land of Smiles..maybe can follow..
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: Did ZEN ZPI helped? Video included.....   Did ZEN ZPI helped? Video included..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:25 pm

me too Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did ZEN ZPI helped? Video included.....   Did ZEN ZPI helped? Video included..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did ZEN ZPI helped? Video included.....
Page 1 of 1