Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attas 4U shaft for X Hot 3 and 5 woods, feedback from users

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdHCNg
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Attas 4U shaft for X Hot 3 and 5 woods, feedback from users Empty
PostSubject: Attas 4U shaft for X Hot 3 and 5 woods, feedback from users   Attas 4U shaft for X Hot 3 and 5 woods, feedback from users I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:46 pm

I'm currently gaming the UST Attas 4U 6S on my Titleist 913 D2 and simply love it.

Am ready to commit the 75S Attas for my X Hots. Appreciate if any user feedbacks on this combo.

Also looking at the 85S Attas hybrid shaft. Any comments.

Regards
Ed
Back to top Go down
EdHCNg
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Attas 4U shaft for X Hot 3 and 5 woods, feedback from users   Attas 4U shaft for X Hot 3 and 5 woods, feedback from users I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:20 pm

Doesn't seem to have any comments to my earlier thread. Perhaps UST Attas 4U shaft on fairway not common vs their driver shaft.

Or perhaps let me re-phrase, those who have experienced X Hot fairway, which shaft works well on this head, that gives stability and feel.
Back to top Go down
EdHCNg
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Attas 4U shaft for X Hot 3 and 5 woods, feedback from users   Attas 4U shaft for X Hot 3 and 5 woods, feedback from users I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:23 pm

This forum has a funny rule in forbidding PM responses before a certain amount of posts are achieved. This only promotes spams to achieve the posts required.

DK, sorry, I cannot PM back because of the above policy. PM me your number and I'll share with you the second part of the information you required.

With regards to feedback on Attas 4U shaft on my driver, I'm using a 6S on Titleist D2 913. This is a rather high launching shaft and I am playing 8.75 degrees to keep the ball flight lower.

This shaft has amazing stability at impact and hence have much greater dispersion control. True to it's specs, it's a mid section kick point shaft.

It's smooth feel during swing and gives a crisp feedback on impact. This is a shaft that you do not need to swing hard to hit far. I would say it suits better if you are a swinger than a hard hitter.

Back to my fairway wood, I had installed a Attas 6X on my 5 wood to try out. I should have stick to my guts on a 75S as my preference is for a heavier and stable shaft on my fairway woods. I will need to put in a few games with it to give it a fair comments. One thing for sure is that the 6X shaft is even better in the dispersion control and lower ball flight but will require a bit of effort to activate the shaft.

Again, above are just my comments and may differ user to user. My only wish is that this shaft price can be less "Attas".
Back to top Go down
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Attas 4U shaft for X Hot 3 and 5 woods, feedback from users   Attas 4U shaft for X Hot 3 and 5 woods, feedback from users I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:50 pm

I have a friend using 6x on his driver and hitting the ball a mile long. It seems like not much user on the forum. U will likely find more feed back and review on golfwrx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attas 4U shaft for X Hot 3 and 5 woods, feedback from users   Attas 4U shaft for X Hot 3 and 5 woods, feedback from users I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attas 4U shaft for X Hot 3 and 5 woods, feedback from users
Page 1 of 1