Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from?

Go down 
+9
DKing
kyleyann
triston
bogeyman72
Technospaz
DLWL
darren.loo
Cnng121
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Cnng121
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Cnng121

Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from? Empty
PostSubject: Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from?   Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:38 pm

Hi all, can you share with me which are the online golf sites that you buy from, that offers reasonable but good stuff, like iron sets and accessories, besides Golfsmith, Amazon and Progolf japan. I am looking for golfbags thats more unique in style and not the mass market type.
Back to top Go down
darren.loo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
darren.loo

PostSubject: Re: Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from?   Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:39 pm

www.golfrepublic.org - Singapore's most trusted and reliable Online Golf Store Laughing
Back to top Go down
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from?   Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:53 pm

Try rakutan and ebay
Back to top Go down
DLWL
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DLWL

PostSubject: Re: Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from?   Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:11 pm

darren.loo wrote:
www.golfrepublic.org - Singapore's most trusted and reliable Online Golf Store Laughing

Dun think the mods will be happy to see this =)
GR is not a place for trading k.
Its for fun and golf sharing.
Trading is just a very small part of it.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from?   Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:13 pm

I posted this thread sometime ago.
Back to top Go down
bogeyman72
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
bogeyman72

PostSubject: Re: Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from?   Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:15 pm

+1 LIKE!

Technospaz wrote:
I posted this thread sometime ago.
Back to top Go down
Cnng121
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Cnng121

PostSubject: Re: Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from?   Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:58 pm

Saw the thread, actually i am trying to see if there's any other site that has the varieties that progolf japan that offers brands like ecco, lecoq, cutter n buck etc. those sites listed has a great variety of stuffs too, but i am trying to find progolf japan equivalents. Those non mass market brands...thx!
Back to top Go down
darren.loo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
darren.loo

PostSubject: Re: Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from?   Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:10 pm

DLWL wrote:
darren.loo wrote:

My bad. It was meant to be a joke.
If anyone feels unhappy, my apologies.

Have a good evening!
Back to top Go down
triston
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from?   Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:56 pm

With free shipping on amazon now, prices for some stuff do look attractive. Just not sure if the bag is considered oversized and not eligible for free shipping
Back to top Go down
kyleyann
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kyleyann

PostSubject: Re: Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from?   Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:19 pm

Cnng121 wrote:
Saw the thread, actually i am trying to see if there's any other site that has the varieties that progolf japan that offers brands like ecco, lecoq, cutter n buck etc. those sites listed has a great variety of stuffs too, but i am trying to find progolf japan equivalents. Those non mass market brands...thx!

As highlighted in Technospaz's thread, you can try Rakuten http://global.rakuten.com/en/category/sports_outdoor/golf/ . I usually get headcovers and used JDM clubs from there. Some of the shops there like Golbaka carry a wide range of used clubs, while some others are very fast in their transaction and shipping. There was once I placed an order for an item in the morning. They confirmed my order by email the same morning, shipped the item out to SG that afternoon, and I received my goods the very next day in the afternoon. These Japs are super efficient!

You can also try http://www.kazugolf.com/ and http://www.tourspecgolf.com/ though I've not bought from them before. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
DKing
Caddy
Caddy
DKing

PostSubject: Re: Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from?   Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:01 am

I share the same sentiments as you Darren, that GR is a trusted and reliable place to buy. In fact, I got to know of this forum because I wanted to buy something. Don't see why anyone would be unhappy with your comments Smile

darren.loo wrote:
DLWL wrote:
darren.loo wrote:

My bad. It was meant to be a joke.
If anyone feels unhappy, my apologies.

Have a good evening!
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from?   Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:03 am

ebay, gppgolf, amazon
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
jascon77
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
jascon77

PostSubject: Re: Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from?   Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:07 am

rockbottomgolf is quite competitive on price and fast shipping
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from?   Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:51 am

Bought tees, softspikes, grips, divot tools, visor, sun glasses off eBay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/spcasingapore
Cnng121
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Cnng121

PostSubject: Re: Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from?   Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:38 am

The links fm you guys are great, i am trying to buy a cart bag and the brands i am looking at are Ecco n Cutter n bucks. Even their TM bags are different in japan.. So far progolf japan carries, and some uk sites, but they dun ship to asia.
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
poresia

PostSubject: Re: Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from?   Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:41 pm

bro, a little costly to ship golf bags bcos of the size. there r 2 ways to calculate shipping costs, either by weight or volume depends which is higher cost.
Back to top Go down
Cnng121
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Cnng121

PostSubject: Re: Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from?   Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:24 pm

Yes bro, i know...i bought a club glove travel bag fm amazon previous week. Reason is bcos locally nobody brings in and i just want that. I checked locally and nobody brings ecco or cutter n buck bags... Thanks for your adv anyway...Smile
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from?   Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:32 pm

CLUB GLOVE! Damn good stuff... Luv their club covers.
Back to top Go down
Cnng121
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Cnng121

PostSubject: Re: Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from?   Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:49 pm

kamen wrote:
Yours a TUMI..!! Wow.
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from?   Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:01 pm

Cnng121 wrote:
kamen wrote:
Yours a TUMI..!! Wow.
Thanks man! But still counting on CLUB GLOVE travel cover to protect it and the contents on travels.
Back to top Go down
Cnng121
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Cnng121

PostSubject: Re: Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from?   Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:07 pm

If u wanna buy it, buy the club glove travel bag- last bag...  The normal bag is a bit too small for caddie staff bags or 9" cart bags. I got the wrong one but luckily my old mizuno bag can still fit.
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from?   Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:16 pm

Last Bag + Stiff Arm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from?   Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which are the online sites that you buy your golf stuff from?
Page 1 of 1