Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where to buy golf clubs online?

Go down 
+4
shimizu.toruk
onime
ironstarz
Zig Zag
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zig Zag
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Where to buy golf clubs online? Empty
PostSubject: Where to buy golf clubs online?   Where to buy golf clubs online? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:30 am

Hi, can anyone intro me any reliable website to buy golf clubs online and ship to Singapore?
Back to top Go down
ironstarz
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
ironstarz

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf clubs online?   Where to buy golf clubs online? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:34 am

Bro , try 3balls , rockbottom golf, 2nd swing, golfsmith and golfworks ,Google them
Back to top Go down
onime
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
onime

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf clubs online?   Where to buy golf clubs online? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:55 am

Ebay is a good site Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
shimizu.toruk

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf clubs online?   Where to buy golf clubs online? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:57 am

3balls and rock bottom golf are pretty reasonable in terms of prices. If shipping to Singapore, you might also wanna consider shipping via a 3rd party in the US as most of these online vendors charge a premium for international orders, but offer free shipping within the US.

I use comgateway to ship my US golf orders. Shipping prices are pretty reasonable, and they use DHL. I believe a couple of the senior GRians are using them as well.
Back to top Go down
Zig Zag
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf clubs online?   Where to buy golf clubs online? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:02 am

Thanks all for the replies. Will look at the websites for my next purchase.
Back to top Go down
zk1250
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf clubs online?   Where to buy golf clubs online? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:24 pm

On ebay.. look for Golf Etail. i brought some stuff from them in the past, its legit, and they are pretty quick on postage.
Back to top Go down
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
shimizu.toruk

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf clubs online?   Where to buy golf clubs online? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:35 pm

zk1250 wrote:
On ebay.. look for Golf Etail. i brought some stuff from them in the past, its legit, and they are pretty quick on postage.

I had a not-so-positive experience with GolfEtail...

I won a bid to purchase the Nike Machspeed Black driver (this was probably 3-4 weeks after that driver was launched). Paid for the good promptly and the driver arrived.

Everything was OK on the driver (loft, shaft flex etc), except that they shipped the WRONG DRIVER. They gave me the older Machspeed Square driver instead of the black.

Wrote back to them, no replies. Left negative feedback on their site, also no reply. In the end I decided to let it go since:

a) It was a new driver (although not the one I asked for)
b) Price paid for that driver is still cheaper than what I would have gotten at GD

Just a word of caution to bros who shop online. I usually stick with a couple of tried and tested ones:

1) 3balls
2) RockbottomGolf
3) Kelley Golf (if you're a Nike fan)
Back to top Go down
blong
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf clubs online?   Where to buy golf clubs online? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:46 pm

shimizu, when u ordering again, i want to tompang some Nike apparel leh....
Back to top Go down
ironstarz
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
ironstarz

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf clubs online?   Where to buy golf clubs online? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:23 pm

Just bought from global golf , they should be reputable as checked in the net forums Smile

Maybe next time I will post if I am making any order and share shipping.
Back to top Go down
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
shimizu.toruk

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf clubs online?   Where to buy golf clubs online? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:23 pm

LOL, will let you know Linus...but have you checked out Vinc golf? Their Nike apparel range not too bad, and priced quite OK as well (I was only looking at the clearance rack :-)...

Taka also having golf sale. Haven't been there yet but sometimes can get good deals on Nike apparel, not to mention J Lindeberg and Le Coq...

OT a bit, maybe BFG might wanna consider going into the apparel line, you know, to complete the look... I'm sure many bros here would support Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blong
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf clubs online?   Where to buy golf clubs online? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:29 pm

i have no time nor patience to go shopping, the only free time i have is normally in front of the computer screen lah
Back to top Go down
simson70
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf clubs online?   Where to buy golf clubs online? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:26 pm

why don't you try Amazon.com
It's good!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bogolf.in
ironstarz
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
ironstarz

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf clubs online?   Where to buy golf clubs online? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:29 pm

Amazon will usually link you to another retailer which will be tgw, 3balls, rbg etc. eBay will be a better bet as some auction items can be a steal
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf clubs online?   Where to buy golf clubs online? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:47 pm

Hi Guys,

Would you guys contribute some website address information of online shopping to this thread ?

http://www.golfrepublic.org/t20348p15-useful-addresses-info-of-pro-shops-fitters#340724
Back to top Go down
ironstarz
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
ironstarz

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf clubs online?   Where to buy golf clubs online? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:44 pm

Slicer51 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Would you guys contribute some website address information of online shopping to this thread ?

http://www.golfrepublic.org/t20348p15-useful-addresses-info-of-pro-shops-fitters#340724

Done Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf clubs online?   Where to buy golf clubs online? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to buy golf clubs online?
Page 1 of 1