Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Turi Beach - recommendations for restaurants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jmchan
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Turi Beach - recommendations for restaurants  Empty
PostSubject: Turi Beach - recommendations for restaurants    Turi Beach - recommendations for restaurants  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:31 am

Will be making a trip to Batam for golf/relaxation to celebrate wifey's birthday though she is non-golfer (she is going to the spa!).

Need recommendation for dinner outside the hotel. Heard that there are good seafood places that picks you from the them.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ahnah

PostSubject: Re: Turi Beach - recommendations for restaurants    Turi Beach - recommendations for restaurants  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:58 am

933 is for chinese but if they know you are non local .. they might chop you.
U try to ask local chinese (from hotel lobby) if they can recommend you ... sorry .. i already on my way there.
Back to top Go down
jmchan
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Turi Beach - recommendations for restaurants    Turi Beach - recommendations for restaurants  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:07 pm

Ahnah, thanks for the tip. Hope you had a good trip. Any recommendations from your trip?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ahnah

PostSubject: Re: Turi Beach - recommendations for restaurants    Turi Beach - recommendations for restaurants  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:20 pm

jmchan wrote:
Ahnah, thanks for the tip. Hope you had a good trip. Any recommendations from your trip?Very Happy

KFC got sell rice bun ... do give it a try.

Next is BFC (not BFG) .. it is located at Nagoya Hill. Call Best Fried Chicken. I like it.
If want to go decent massage, you might book with tour guide. Cause weekend too many Singapore auntie/uncle chiong into massage center and they might book until 6pm.

My rate is 80,000 Rupiah for 1 hour.

We drove for 30 mins from center of Batam to a kelong place for dinner. not cheap and not nice, therefore dont wan to recommend you cause 20 pax of us cause us nearly 1.2 Million Rupiah. And only 5-6 dishes for each table.

Can try BCS and Nagoya Hill shopping, do expect lots of Singaporean.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turi Beach - recommendations for restaurants    Turi Beach - recommendations for restaurants  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turi Beach - recommendations for restaurants
Page 1 of 1