Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiger Will Not Play AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

Tiger Will Not Play AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Empty
PostSubject: Tiger Will Not Play AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am   Tiger Will Not Play AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:29 am

http://www.cbssports.com/golf/blog/eye-on-golf

What could be the real reason TW is not playing other than that "he grew disenchanted with the bumpy poa annua greens. Sketchy weather, long rounds and celebrity-driven crowds probably didn't help."

Could it be the following:

1. Phil is hot now coming off his wire to wire win and whipped him real good last year by, was it 11 strokes?
2. Phil is TW's nemesis, without a doubt. So is TW avoiding the head to head match for fear of losing to Phil again?

Whenever these 2 are put together in the same flight, there is always a strong rivalry between them, trying to outdo each other, different crowd support. As Phil liked to say, TW gets the best out of him. Phil just love the challenge and excitement.

Whatever the reasons may be, I sure miss him in action against Phil. Sad
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Will Not Play AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am   Tiger Will Not Play AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:08 am

There is speculation that TW is dating Lindsey Vonn...
Lindsey Vonn just got injured and maybe he is flying over to give her support

Lindsey Vonn Wiki Page (Click Here)
Lindsey Vonn Injury Page (Click Here)
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Will Not Play AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am   Tiger Will Not Play AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:43 am

Lindsay is athletically much bigger than Elin ... I can't imagine what would happen to Tiger's face if she whacks the golf club the way Elin did it on Tiger two years ago ... Laughing
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Will Not Play AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am   Tiger Will Not Play AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:47 am

Huh! And news have it that he is trying to re-marry ex-wife Elin with the US350m clause inserted in case he stray again. I guess the new woman is still cheaper compared to Elin of whom is older now. And if this is true, MY GOD! See what love can lead a man (with plenty of money) to do. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Will Not Play AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am   Tiger Will Not Play AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiger Will Not Play AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am
Page 1 of 1