Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where To Buy Golf Accessories & Apparel in Seoul

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lamegolfer
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Where To Buy Golf Accessories & Apparel in Seoul Empty
PostSubject: Where To Buy Golf Accessories & Apparel in Seoul   Where To Buy Golf Accessories & Apparel in Seoul I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:18 pm

Hi GRians,

I'll be in Seoul from 22-29th of June & wonder if any one can advise if & where I can get golf accessories & apparel? Also, are prices in Korea cheaper than S' pore? Thanking all in advance for your valuable advice!
Back to top Go down
Fronzenre
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where To Buy Golf Accessories & Apparel in Seoul   Where To Buy Golf Accessories & Apparel in Seoul I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:12 am

just a week ago someone started a similar thread..
anyway here's the thread http://www.golfrepublic.org/t23777-golf-shops-in-south-korea?highlight=korea

just to add on. yongsan iPark mall has high end golf apparels if you're willing to splurge..
Back to top Go down
ralphlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ralphlim

PostSubject: Re: Where To Buy Golf Accessories & Apparel in Seoul   Where To Buy Golf Accessories & Apparel in Seoul I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:36 pm

In Korea, golf stuff is super expensive, their apparels for a normal polo tee is in the range of $80-$100 bucks. but the good thing is that they have some unique designs, but very pricey

you can visit Time Square, its one of their largest shopping malls

if you can read Korean, visit this website: www.avegolf.com (they have stores in seoul)

In Korea, go and buy and load up on cosmetics better, the Face Shop is dirt cheap there compared to SG
wife or gf sure happy if you come back with a ton of face creams, masks, sprays etc
Back to top Go down
lamegolfer
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where To Buy Golf Accessories & Apparel in Seoul   Where To Buy Golf Accessories & Apparel in Seoul I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:59 pm

Much thanks to Fronzere & Ralphlimfor your valuable info! Wifey & daughter will be there & they know [and she'll buy] skin food, face shop etc.... I'd probably be a porter there but hope to do some shop shop too. cheers
Back to top Go down
ralphlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ralphlim

PostSubject: Re: Where To Buy Golf Accessories & Apparel in Seoul   Where To Buy Golf Accessories & Apparel in Seoul I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:15 pm

Go to any of the big KR departmental stores like Lotte or Shinsegye and usually in their sports floor they will have a golfing section but then again stim stim in price. In my view, Japan is better for golf things vs Korea, esp now the Yen take a beating

look out for their wagons section, at times you find some cheaper golf apparel. They also have cute accessories like markers, headcovers etc

if you are on a tour group, ask your guide, he will be able to direct you

good luck and happy shopping!!
Back to top Go down
lamegolfer
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where To Buy Golf Accessories & Apparel in Seoul   Where To Buy Golf Accessories & Apparel in Seoul I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:01 pm

RL, so many thanks for taking the trouble to provide such useful info! We'e going free & easy; but your suggestion on the big dept stores is good. If there's nothing worth buying, I'd probably be having shoju & rice wine instead of shopping. Much appreciated! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where To Buy Golf Accessories & Apparel in Seoul   Where To Buy Golf Accessories & Apparel in Seoul I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where To Buy Golf Accessories & Apparel in Seoul
Page 1 of 1