Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor?

Go down 
+3
krone
3131T
sp
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sp
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor? Empty
PostSubject: What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor?   What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:25 pm

Dear all sifus,
Can I ask what is the recent condition of Orchard CC? Planning to play there with some Japanese friends.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
3131T

PostSubject: Re: What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor?   What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:19 pm

sp wrote:
Dear all sifus,
Can I ask what is the recent condition of Orchard CC? Planning to play there with some Japanese friends.
Thank you.

I just played 36 there last Thurs... Fairway condition acceptable, green r better than expectation... To compare, greens r better than Legend(palm course), much much better than Legend(water n hill course).

So... value for money...

Mon-Wed RM59, Thur n Fri RM69...
Back to top Go down
krone
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor?   What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:53 pm

I find Orchard much less of a challenge as compared to Legends though... After playing at Orchard I don't seem to have the urge to go back there to play again... Unlike Legends which can keep me excited over and over again... But then again that's just my personal opinion and probably personal preference.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Agn Teh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Agn Teh

PostSubject: Re: What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor?   What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:20 pm

Can acceess to orchard wif RM40 monday to wednesday and RM96 for weekend pm....when u want to play......bro
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor?   What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:59 pm

Do u guys realised tat Orchard GC has one of the best drainage system in JB n better than HH! Wink
Game there many times last year n on few occasions was caught in a thundering rainfall! Neutral
We waited only for 45 mins and the course re-opened. It dry quickly both fairways n putting green...cyclops
remind me of MBGK. cheers
Back to top Go down
sp
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor?   What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:32 am

Thanks all sifus for the input. Will try to find a day to play there. By the way how is the club house condition? When I played there last time was using container house during I just picked up the golf game, after become TPGR member then no going there anymore, this time because my Japanese friends wanted to try new course then remember this.
Back to top Go down
element17
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor?   What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:59 pm

i think the condition of Orchard is quite under-rated by many. It's quite an acceptable course honestly. Prices are quoted low most probably because it's not quite that near (or travelling time taken considered long compared to the other courses to be exact)
Back to top Go down
Doraemon
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Doraemon

PostSubject: Re: What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor?   What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:06 pm

Orchard always have buggy problems.

Once I was there on a Saturday around 9am, we cannot tee off due because they don't have anymore buggies.
Back to top Go down
Agn Teh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Agn Teh

PostSubject: Re: What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor?   What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:08 pm

bro....if you want to play at Orchard this weekend...do whatapps me at +60125192267...i can help you to save a little bit of discount on golfing rate together with your japenese fren...
Back to top Go down
sp
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor?   What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

Sorry to late to see this message, my Japs friends tee off at Legends this week.
May be next time. Thanks for the offer.
Back to top Go down
Agn Teh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Agn Teh

PostSubject: Re: What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor?   What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:29 pm

ooic...Bro...How much legend rate u paid? is it RM250??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor?   What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the condition of Orchard Country Club johor?
Page 1 of 1