Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiger's Swing Over The Years

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

Tiger's Swing Over The Years Empty
PostSubject: Tiger's Swing Over The Years   Tiger's Swing Over The Years I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:43 am

Tiger's Swing Over The Years Tigerswing1

Tiger Woods has had several different swings throughout his career. Adam Sarson put together this swing-comparison .gif of Woods from childhood to this year.

Golf Channel
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Tiger's Swing Over The Years   Tiger's Swing Over The Years I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:44 am

Report: Woods close to inking new Nike deal
By Golf Channel Digital
Jun 3, 2013 10:48 AM ET

Tiger Woods is reportedly close to re-upping with Nike, which would ensure that the Swoosh endorses the top two-ranked players in the world for the foreseeable future.

Woods’ agent Mark Steinberg told ESPN.com on Monday that Woods will ink a new deal, perhaps as soon as the U.S. Open.

“Just a matter of time,” Woods said, according to the report.

“We’re down to the very, very short strokes right now,” Steinberg told ESPN.com. “I would expect we would come out with some sort of joint announcement when we get the paperwork signed. I hope this is viewed as a pretty bold statement.”

Woods has been with Nike since he turned pro in 1996. His current contract, which was signed in 2006, expires sometime before the end of this year. Steinberg told ESPN that with Woods’ new deal, “I feel confident that he will be with Nike for his entire career.”

Though he signed with Nike in 1996, Woods began using the company’s equipment in 2000, when he put the Nike ball in his bag. For years he pieced together his bag, adding the driver, irons and fairway woods at different times in his career, and in 2010 fully committed to Nike equipment when he added the putter.

Earlier this year, Nike signed Rory McIlroy to a multi-year deal worth a reported $10-12 million per year.
Back to top Go down
herpderp
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
herpderp

PostSubject: Re: Tiger's Swing Over The Years   Tiger's Swing Over The Years I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:18 pm

notice how much his hips have slowed down now compared to 1997.. and how much quieter his right foot is in the swing now compared to back then..
Back to top Go down
TimLai
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger's Swing Over The Years   Tiger's Swing Over The Years I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:20 pm

Thanks for the picture.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Tiger's Swing Over The Years   Tiger's Swing Over The Years I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:22 pm

Here is a video clip on the Evolution of Tiger Woods swing ... The swing when he is under Sean Foley is more mortal like for us to emulate at least ... Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger's Swing Over The Years   Tiger's Swing Over The Years I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiger's Swing Over The Years
Page 1 of 1