Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Titleist bag - Question to Titleist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
redknapp11
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Titleist bag - Question to Titleist Empty
PostSubject: Titleist bag - Question to Titleist   Titleist bag - Question to Titleist I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:07 pm

any idea where to find this bag( http://www.titleist.com/accessories/carry_bags/lightweight.asp ) in spore?
went to golfhouse and didnt see it there.
any idea where else stocks it?

thanks guys!

Last edited by sunny on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change subject)
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Titleist bag - Question to Titleist   Titleist bag - Question to Titleist I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:09 am

redknapp11 wrote:
any idea where to find this bag( http://www.titleist.com/accessories/carry_bags/lightweight.asp ) in spore?
went to golfhouse and didnt see it there.
any idea where else stocks it?

thanks guys!

Hi Redknapp11,

Unfortunately, we don't carry this model in Asia at this time. You can follow this link to see our current line of bags http://www.titleist.com.sg/accessories/bags_overview.asp.

While we'd like to carry as big a range of bags as possible (like in the US) its just simply not possible given the size of the market so we try our best to choose a line that works for Asia.

Thanks for posting,

Rick
Back to top Go down
redknapp11
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist bag - Question to Titleist   Titleist bag - Question to Titleist I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:06 pm

oh okay,no worries though.
thanks alot for ur reply!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titleist bag - Question to Titleist   Titleist bag - Question to Titleist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titleist bag - Question to Titleist
Page 1 of 1