Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yani Tseng Trusts Titleist Pro V1x to Fourth Major Title, Leads 6-Win Week for Titleist Players Worldwide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

Yani Tseng Trusts Titleist Pro V1x to Fourth Major Title, Leads 6-Win Week for Titleist Players Worldwide Empty
PostSubject: Yani Tseng Trusts Titleist Pro V1x to Fourth Major Title, Leads 6-Win Week for Titleist Players Worldwide   Yani Tseng Trusts Titleist Pro V1x to Fourth Major Title, Leads 6-Win Week for Titleist Players Worldwide I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:20 am

At the LPGA's second major championship of the season, Pro V1x loyalist Yani Tseng delivered yet another perfect 10, this one coming in the form of a 10-shot victory at the Wegmans LPGA Championship, Tseng's third major title in just over 15 months and forth overall.

Tseng's historic performance at Locust Hill Country Club highlighted a six-win week for Titleist golf ball players across the worldwide professional tours, including determined victories by Titleist Brand Ambassadors Pablo Larrazabal (European Tour) and Erik Compton (Nationwide Tour).

Check out the full report on Team Titleist South East Asia:

http://www.titleist.com.sg/teamtitleist/sea/b/blog/archive/2011/06/27/yani-tseng-trusts-titleist-pro-v1x-to-fourth-major-title-leads-6-win-week-for-titleist-players-worldwide.aspx

Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

Yani Tseng Trusts Titleist Pro V1x to Fourth Major Title, Leads 6-Win Week for Titleist Players Worldwide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yani Tseng Trusts Titleist Pro V1x to Fourth Major Title, Leads 6-Win Week for Titleist Players Worldwide   Yani Tseng Trusts Titleist Pro V1x to Fourth Major Title, Leads 6-Win Week for Titleist Players Worldwide I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:41 am

hi folks fm Titleist....just one newbie (equipment perspective) thing which I always wanted to ask but never knew when...so mite as well be now....

does ProV work best or better with Titleist clubs? Or does it not matter?
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Yani Tseng Trusts Titleist Pro V1x to Fourth Major Title, Leads 6-Win Week for Titleist Players Worldwide   Yani Tseng Trusts Titleist Pro V1x to Fourth Major Title, Leads 6-Win Week for Titleist Players Worldwide I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:16 pm

My guess is that it does not matter Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yani Tseng Trusts Titleist Pro V1x to Fourth Major Title, Leads 6-Win Week for Titleist Players Worldwide   Yani Tseng Trusts Titleist Pro V1x to Fourth Major Title, Leads 6-Win Week for Titleist Players Worldwide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yani Tseng Trusts Titleist Pro V1x to Fourth Major Title, Leads 6-Win Week for Titleist Players Worldwide
Page 1 of 1