Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chip_munkie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
chip_munkie

Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes Empty
PostSubject: Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes   Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:33 am

Doing a simple review of the my newly bought golf shoes, thought of giving everyone a overview of how it feels of this new golf shoes. Pardon me if there are some poor grammar or bad singlish.. Rolling Eyes

My Review:

Looks:
The outlook of this shoes is definitely an eye catcher for me, it fact is a nice facelift off the traditional classic FJ looks, it's definitely not on the conservative style.
Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes IMG_1056Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes IMG_1069

Feel:
This is the Asian version so it comes in extra wide sole customed for Asian feet, I have previously tried the Adidas Powerband and the Mizuno Light, the M:Project feels very different. It feels like wearing a causal / spikeless, you get that comfort but there are still the spikes for the grip. The weight is not the lightest, I think Adizero is still the featherweight champion when comes to this section. Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes 50017The interior is very soft and comfy, very comfortable and very minimal base construction. You don't get that stiff structured base feel of the traditional FJ shoes, but I'm not sure if after rain n shine, if it will still last.Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes 140772
Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes IMG_1070Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes IMG_1071

Grip on turf:
Not much to complaint on this one, the spikes are there to provide the grip, have yet to bring it down the green on wet / dry turf to try, but on my carpet it feels grippy, the spare spikes do not have any stock yet as I understand it. It should be available some time soon I hope? Question
Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes IMG_1058 Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes IMG_1068
Retail / Warranty:
I have only shopped around FESC so I only saw Pan West & Vinc Golf have already brought in this, so do check them out. Other major stores should be bringing them in soon? Warranty is the usual 1 year for waterproofing or leaks.

More Info or Colors:
Visit the stores or click -> http://www.footjoy.com/mproject to find out more!
Cheers! cheersReview of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes 293543

Last edited by chip_munkie on Wed May 22, 2013 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
pocketace

PostSubject: Re: Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes   Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:13 am

Great pictures, thanks for sharing
Beer
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes   Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:46 am

Ar....the new fj look modern n trendy. I love you
Worth viewg it at FESC bt I reckon e price wldnt b ard 150++. Neutral
Gd reviews, bro chip_munkie. Tx. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pReTeNd3r
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
pReTeNd3r

PostSubject: Re: Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes   Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:52 am

chip_munkie wrote:
Doing a simple review of the my newly bought golf shoes, thought of giving everyone a overview of how it feels of this new golf shoes. Pardon me if there are some poor grammar or bad singlish.. Rolling Eyes

My Review:

Looks:
The outlook of this shoes is definitely an eye catcher for me, it fact is a nice facelift off the traditional classic FJ looks, it's definitely not on the conservative style.
Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes IMG_1056Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes IMG_1069

Feel:
This is the Asian version so it comes in extra wide sole customed for Asian feet, I have previously tried the Adidas Powerband and the Mizuno Light, the M:Project feels very different. It feels like wearing a causal / spikeless, you get that comfort but there are still the spikes for the grip. The weight is not the lightest, I think Adicross is still the featherweight champion when comes to this section. Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes 50017The interior is very soft and comfy, very comfortable and very minimal base construction. You don't get that stiff structured base feel of the traditional FJ shoes, but I'm not sure if after rain n shine, if it will still last.Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes 140772
Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes IMG_1070Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes IMG_1071

Grip on turf:
Not much to complaint on this one, the spikes are there to provide the grip, have yet to bring it down the green on wet / dry turf to try, but on my carpet it feels grippy, the spare spikes do not have any stock yet as I understand it. It should be available some time soon I hope? Question
Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes IMG_1058 Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes IMG_1068
Retail / Warranty:
I have only shopped around FESC so I only saw Pan West & Vinc Golf have already brought in this, so do check them out. Other major stores should be bringing them in soon? Warranty is the usual 1 year for waterproofing or leaks.

More Info or Colors:
Visit the stores or click -> http://www.footjoy.com/mproject to find out more!
Cheers! cheersReview of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes 293543

Whats the price?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes   Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes
Page 1 of 1