Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to claim against the other party? if....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
simon1982
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
simon1982

How to claim against the other party? if.... Empty
PostSubject: How to claim against the other party? if....   How to claim against the other party? if.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:24 am

Hi,

a Few months back when we are playing in palm resort or legends (forgot which club) JB. me in flight of 4, and the front is a group of slower players and behind us back is flight of 2.

So always when proceeding to the next hole to play, the group in front of us is slow and hence we are always waiting in the tee off area and the back flight will catch up with us. Think there is complaint to marshall etc but still marshall come take a look and just went off.

Ok this is what happens after we tee off went down,
the back 2 flight somehow think he wont reach us with his driver.. proceeded to tee off and hit our buggy top. And we are just beside the buggy. Shocked and angry we shouted back at them but they remain at the tee area for a while and finally they drove down and apologise and skip our hole.

Question is what happen if the ball hit my head instead, i collapse and then how is the procedure to claim? Claim against my own insurance first or the club's insurance or claim the other party insurance? And what happen if that bugger just decideds to take off. Thanks
Back to top Go down

How to claim against the other party? if....
Page 1 of 1