Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crocs on the golf course :-)

Go down 
+3
TDO
Roystonnn
kangster
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kangster
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
kangster

Crocs on the golf course :-) Empty
PostSubject: Crocs on the golf course :-)   Crocs on the golf course :-) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:47 am

One day, 2 Buaya was having a golf round. The bet was a nice cold beer at the tavern after the game. Halfway throught the game, Buaya A hit his 270m solid drive into the rough and Buaya B's drive was just merely 230m. After hitting his 2nd shot into the greenside bunker, Buaya B went forward to help Buaya A look for his ball. As it was apparent that Buaya A has been searching franatically for his ball the last few minutes.

Suddenly, Buaya B saw a half plugged ball with Buaya A's initial on it. Without uttering a word, he quietly stepped on it and continued to pretend searching.

10 seconds later, he heard "Yeah!! I found my ball!" from Buaya A and Buaya A continued to address and hit the ball withour hesistation.

Buaya A hit the ball to within 15 foot from the hole and 2 putted for a "Par". Yes, he won the hole without any objection from Buaya B.

Morale of story

" Golf is a game of Integrity " " Do Not do upon others what you don't want others to do upon you"

Have fun :-)
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Crocs on the golf course :-)   Crocs on the golf course :-) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:31 pm

Hahahahaha!!!!
Buaya B cun admit that he saw buaya A ball. Hahah!!!
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Crocs on the golf course :-)   Crocs on the golf course :-) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:29 pm

All Buayas will be punished according to the Karma in one way or another, either immediately on the next hole or subsequent holes with double if not more the punishment than he/she would have deserved or another day at God's will. You can run but you can't hide from the Almighty.

So don't play play Buayas!

Back to top Go down
adenn20
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Crocs on the golf course :-)   Crocs on the golf course :-) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:03 pm

Singapore's full of buayas ...
Hahaha
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

PostSubject: Re: Crocs on the golf course :-)   Crocs on the golf course :-) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:15 pm

errrrr...

Why cant B asked for or checked A's ball ??

scratch
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Crocs on the golf course :-)   Crocs on the golf course :-) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:40 pm

"A" would have:

1) Said that's his ball.
2) Drop another ball with the same brand and marking without "B." noticing.

It's quite difficult to catch a buaya unless you saw him in the act of cheating.

Usually I will let him/her free since it's not myself that is cheating. Karma will take care of that.
Back to top Go down
benedictteo83
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
benedictteo83

PostSubject: Re: Crocs on the golf course :-)   Crocs on the golf course :-) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:51 pm

ehh i heard of many funny stun during vegas game too, too bad that so choose to win in this way.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Crocs on the golf course :-)   Crocs on the golf course :-) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:19 pm

chien wrote:
errrrr...

scratch

Which balls??? Hehe.
Anyway, can only check the ball if they do declare the brand of ball & the numbering, during the start of game o at any point when change of ball.

Talking about declaring balls, wonder if how many of us have the habit of doing that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Crocs on the golf course :-)   Crocs on the golf course :-) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:49 pm

Roystonnn wrote:
chien wrote:
errrrr...

scratch

Which balls??? Hehe.
Anyway, can only check the ball if they do declare the brand of ball & the numbering, during the start of game o at any point when change of ball.

Talking about declaring balls, wonder if how many of us have the habit of doing that. Very Happy

Still not foolproof as "A" would have dropped another ball with the same brand and marking without "B." noticing.
Back to top Go down
Ant
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Ant

PostSubject: Re: Crocs on the golf course :-)   Crocs on the golf course :-) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Wow... integrity in exchange for a glass of cold beer - sad that the spirit of golf sportsmanship is being played that way. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Hope this is just a story.... agreed with TDO - let Karma take care of that....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crocs on the golf course :-)   Crocs on the golf course :-) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crocs on the golf course :-)
Page 1 of 1